Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: not on time, no admission?  (Read 4731 times)

Verpeilus

• saber tooth
not on time, no admission?
« on: 06.08.2019, 10:29:26 »

Unfortunately, I can only arrive at the Estrel Hotel on Wednesday evening at 22:00.
Can I still get my badge, or am I not allowed to attend from Thursday to Sunday?
I do not understand that with the cards. The admission card is the badge? right or not?

meo

Re: not on time, no admission?
« Reply #1 on: 06.08.2019, 10:59:58 »

you can pick up your Conbadge every time at Conops or Consecurity afaik. Maybe they still are closed so you can easily pick it up the next day. Your Hotel-Reservation is up to the hotel

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
Re: not on time, no admission?
« Reply #2 on: 07.08.2019, 22:39:20 »

Hi!

If you really need your badge Wednesday night, you can pick it up at the Security office (Estrel Hall C). Please only do this if you really need your badge that night, and please understand that medical and security incidents may take priority over your inquiry, so you may have to wait a bit. Security is open all night.

Or you can pick up your badge during daytime, also from the Security office (Estrel Hall C), during one of the official registration time slots starting at noon.

Deutsche Übersetzung:

Falls Du Deine Badge (so eine Plastikkarte, die Du immer sichtbar tragen musst, während Du an der Convention teilnimmst) noch in der Nacht brauchst, dann kannst Du sie bei der Security (Estrel Hall C) abholen. In der Nacht ist Security möglicherweise etwas dünner besetzt, deshalb musst Du bitte Verständnis dafür haben, dass medizinische Notfälle und Security-Relevante Vorfälle ggf. Priorität haben und Du warten musst.

Oder Du gehst tagsüber zur Security (ebenfalls Estrel Hall C), da wird täglich um 12:00 - 18:00 jemand von der Reg anwesend sein.

Best regards,
Jumpy

"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pages: [1]   Go Up