Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can my husband pick up my con badge and fursuit badge?  (Read 5008 times)

CubOCoffee

This year I'll only make it to Eurofurence for the weekend, so I'm arriving on Friday evening. My question is: can my husband (who'll arrive on Tuesday) pick up my con badge and fursuit badge together with his stuff? Con-registration will already have closed on Friday when I get there, so it would be a lot easier if he can have my stuff ready for me. Does he need a letter of authorisation from me?

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
Re: Can my husband pick up my con badge and fursuit badge?
« Reply #1 on: 07.08.2019, 22:43:15 »

Hi!

Sorry, we cannot hand out badges to anyone other than the person who registered for them. You will need to sign the liability waiver in person and present photo ID when picking up your badge.

If you need your badge Friday night after reg has closed on Friday, you can pick it up at the Security office (Estrel Hall C). Please only do this if you really need your badge that night, and please understand that medical and security incidents may take priority over your inquiry, so you may have to wait a bit. Security is open all night.

Or you can pick up your badge during daytime, also from the Security office (Estrel Hall C), during one of the official registration time slots starting at noon every day. Someone from registration will be there to process your registration normally.

Best regards,
Jumpy

"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pages: [1]   Go Up