Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF25 fursuit lounge feedback

<< < (2/2)

Cyrilius:
It cannot be said often enough… thanks to the fursuit-lounge crew for all their hard-work. Everything was perfect once again. ^^

Moose:
First and foremost thanks to everyone working hard to making EF such a nice experience <3

Something that I would like to see is that the small headless lounge, on the way to rotunda, stays up for as long as possible.
I'm in particular thinking of sunday-monday.
I'm sure the fursuit team try hard to stretch is as long as possible and just want to let you know that I was missing the lounge at the very end :)

Best regards :D

Nathalias:
Yes, the places on the coolers for the suit and head are a bit too limited... besides that the suit lounge is really nice with enough space and coolers and drinks for yourself to get you freshed up.

Since last year I use my own coolers for the suit and head wich works really good because there is enough space to place them somewhere.

silverfoxwolf:
One thing that popped in my mind was security using different points and seats to check badges, would be nice if they used the same point as there were some tables that could be used to set drinks aside when entering. Using the same point makes it much easier to have the badge ready in advance to make their checking easier and faster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version