Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 โ€” "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 โ€“ 21, 2024
CCH โ€” Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret German government organization has hijacked my credit card!  (Read 27577 times)

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com

My bank sent me a note saying that my credit card account had been transferred to a different bank.

I just received my first new statement, and was shocked to see who had taken over my finances!

They're operating out of Wilmington, Deutschland!

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

Oh my g...

first they haul you off the stage, and now this???!!! These guys are everywhere! they could be in this room in this very moment... *Lokosicek searches his room carefully...* They are com..........!!!
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Schneelocke

*chuckles*

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator

My bank sent me a note saying that my credit card account had been transferred to a different bank.

I just received my first new statement, and was shocked to see who had taken over my finances!

Hi Kage, I'm sure this is all a terrible misunderstanding. There is no such organisation, and if it DID exist, I'm very sure, they would NEVER, I repeat NEVER even think of touching the bank account of our most valued guest!

GAH! I've got to stop now. I got water on my laptop.

Miguel? MIGUEEEL? Could you please bring me a towel and another Pina Colada? Thanks!

yours,

Cheetah

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com

Hi Kage, I'm sure this is all a terrible misunderstanding. There is no such organisation, and if it DID exist, I'm very sure, they would NEVER, I repeat NEVER even think of touching the bank account of our most valued guest!

Then how do you explain the charge on this very statement for airline tickets to and from Germany for September 4-10, and an authorization from the Ringberg Hotel, all made before the dates or location were announced????

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator

Then how do you explain the charge on this very statement for airline tickets to and from Germany for September 4-10, and an authorization from the Ringberg Hotel, all made before the dates or location were announced????

Oh, that .... uhm ... uh oh ... okay, then I think I have to admXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXX XXX XXX XXXX :) XX XXXX XX XXX XXXXX XX!! XXXX XX XXXXX XX XXXX XX :P (I'm not afraid to post this here, because ... I mean ... who would believe me anyways :Pยด)

<Last Edited on Dec 4th, 2006 by Moderator>
yours,

Cheetah

Locu Deer

• Crazy dark deer thingie

hehe. The FIA is everywhere  ;D
Greets from Locu the Doe ^^

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

Concerning the FIA... I have a question. In BBF's video from AnthroCon 2006 certain "Agent Foxy" states that he was "trapped-in-a-elevator man" for a moment, and said that more about it will be on his livejournal. Oddly enough, I was not able to find out, who this "Agent Foxy" is, let alone find his livejournal... Pls, could you help?

PS: maybe I was unsuccessfull because his ID is highly confidential, he is an "FIA agent" after all  ;D

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team

Well...

Media reports that in their hopeless efforts to capture, infiltrate or otherwise even understand the structures, members and agents of the FIA, another secret organisation has sent an agent of their own, cleverly disguised as an elevator after one of our agents. Unrelieable sources say they were only able to capture him for a few minutes before the agent escaped.

Of course this is a hoax, since the FIA doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: 13.12.2006, 18:28:04 by BigBlueFox »
Official Something

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

Off course it does not :-) But should it exist, where can I find Foxy's livejournal?  ;)

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team

Of course this is a hoax, since the FIA doesn't exist.

I always thought that the FIA doesn't exist ^.^

I'm not sure I'm able to grasp the concept of whatever you're trying to tell me o.O

Official Something

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

BBF: I thing tVos's post is a statement, not a question, and therefore he is just confirming your "The FIA does not exist"

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

I think I've found foxy's livejournal ;) There is no mention of anthrocon though... fuchsi.livejournal.com ...am I right?

Nightfox

• Vice Chairman
  • Board of Directors

Who?

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur

Ummm... I meant Foxy. I believe he is a Stage tech for the EF. At AnthroCon he was labeled as a "FIA computer infiltration office agent"  8)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up