Off Topic > General Furry Talk

1st time coming to eurofurence

(1/1)

makogrey:
I have been to many furry conventions and was looking for advice on what restaurants I should avoid? don't like sushi or seafood in general. any good vodka to try and any other advice you could give would be great. thank you for the help

silverfoxwolf:
To avoid? I can't think of any, just check the prices and see if you are happy with things. Estrel has a few nice places to eat and there's other options locally to walk to. The house vodka is a reasonable one and if in doubt, just ask the bar staff for advice.

Fineas:
This post has a list of restaurants attendees have visited and had something to say about:
https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,5777.0.html

This list is by no means an exhausting list of "bad restaurants" if that is what you seek.
I don't think any bad place will last long in a metropolitan area with this much competition near and around.

If you have the coin, all restaurants in the hotel have been fine experiences for me so far.

DarcyCookie:
It's going to be my first time too. So if you want to go get food together and try out places, feel free to poke me. ;)   In my case is the first time in any Fur Con and in Germany, so quite happy to try new places as all will be new to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version