Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1st time coming to eurofurence  (Read 6546 times)

makogrey

1st time coming to eurofurence
« on: 06.01.2020, 19:04:21 »

I have been to many furry conventions and was looking for advice on what restaurants I should avoid? don't like sushi or seafood in general. any good vodka to try and any other advice you could give would be great. thank you for the help

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
Re: 1st time coming to eurofurence
« Reply #1 on: 07.01.2020, 21:00:19 »

To avoid? I can't think of any, just check the prices and see if you are happy with things. Estrel has a few nice places to eat and there's other options locally to walk to. The house vodka is a reasonable one and if in doubt, just ask the bar staff for advice.
More is more.

Fineas

• ConOps
« Reply #2 on: 08.01.2020, 16:19:46 »

This post has a list of restaurants attendees have visited and had something to say about:
https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,5777.0.html

This list is by no means an exhausting list of "bad restaurants" if that is what you seek.
I don't think any bad place will last long in a metropolitan area with this much competition near and around.

If you have the coin, all restaurants in the hotel have been fine experiences for me so far.

DarcyCookie

« Reply #3 on: 12.02.2020, 06:47:22 »

It's going to be my first time too. So if you want to go get food together and try out places, feel free to poke me. ;)   In my case is the first time in any Fur Con and in Germany, so quite happy to try new places as all will be new to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up