The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fursuiter looking for a room at Estrel  (Read 99 times)

Endyran

• A fluffy creature
Fursuiter looking for a room at Estrel
« on: 18.01.2020, 18:39:56 »

Edit: Got contacted for a room, thank you!

So, I wanted to attend EF for the first time, and I wasn't able to get a room at the hotel.
I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to share a room with me. I'd be willing to pay my part of the room, of course, as well as giving a small gift as a thank you. This floofy dragon would thank you a 1000 times if you'd consider me as a roomie ^^

I'd be going to EF from the 18th to the 23th, but I can be flexible if you rather want me to come around the same time as you do.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I also don't mind to share a room with a guy or a girl. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that I'm easily amused by jokes.

I'm 25 years old lady, going to be 26 next week, I don't snore as far as I know, I try to keep my part of the room as tidy as possible as well.
I can easily adapt to your planning as well. I don't plan on doing roomparties because I don't know many people, but if you want to host one, feel free!
I'm from Belgium, and I can speak Dutch and English.
I also am someone who draws, so I often take my drawings with me! I keep them close to me.
My fursuit itself, to inform you, is this one:

It's a rather big one (5 tails) and I will make sure that it won't be all across the room too. One of the plushies in the picture is coming along as well.

Like said, it's my first time attending EF, so I don't know much about the con itself, but I hope it'll be fun! It'd be my first time in Berlin as well, so don't mind me trying to find my way around!

You can find me on telegram @Endyran
Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 18.01.2020, 21:53:47 by Endyran »
*to the tunes of 'we built this city'*
I pet this kitty
I pet this kitty and boop its nose
Pages: [1]   Go Up