Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF and Corona  (Read 13811 times)

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
Re: EF and Corona
« Reply #15 on: 22.04.2020, 08:55:03 »

Pfouuuuuu....... Putting the EF regs in REVERSE then, money-back-guarantee?  :(
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Ragear

• Pawpet Show
  • Ragear the Lion
« Reply #16 on: 22.04.2020, 12:36:51 »

if that is true, just let them figure it out in peace, ok? No hassle here, there are legal daggers all over it.

Torajin

« Reply #17 on: 23.04.2020, 09:41:27 »

And my axe!

They cancelled the fursuit parade and the fursuit game show last year, this was the obvious next step...

Ok, that was mean, I'm sorry
« Last Edit: 23.04.2020, 09:43:31 by Torajin »

makogrey

« Reply #18 on: 23.04.2020, 17:02:44 »

was really looking forward to coming and finally leaving north America for once. with flights being canceled till the fall and hopefully we'll get a rollover for next year or a refund. just hope I can get the time off again next year whenever this happens.

VulpesRex

« Reply #19 on: 24.04.2020, 09:51:57 »

Hey, now - before we all sink into a maelstrom of despair, let's remember that there are still 4 months - or one-third of a year - before our scheduled event!  Granted, if things remain grim, then a decision will have to be made but there is still plenty of time to see how this all falls out.

If the population of Europe and North America do what Medical Science recommends, than we may see sufficient easing of restrictions to allow 1) international travel and 2) large assemblies of people in close space, although with such restrictions as face masks and emphasized hand sanitation practices in place (and enforced).

I'm willing to wait a month, to at least see how things are trending (and they WILL trend, either for the better, or for the world to become a charnel house), before I start thinking of cancelling any of my preparations (my big expense so far, being the cost of air transport).

Of course - if the situation (or "slope", as the case may be) does NOT show signs of improvement by then...well, we will ALL probably have much bigger problems to worry about, than just the postponement of our annual gathering.  I've traded all my low performing stocks and various commodity futures, and am investing in canned goods and shotgun shells...you know - ''just in case".  #p

The director of the WHO has declared that the the novel COVID-19 virus is a potential threat to ALL OF HUMANITY...and I have mixed feelings about that.
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
« Reply #20 on: 24.04.2020, 18:59:37 »

The decisions made in germany are fix and won't be changed. Which is why now all conventions, concerts, etc. are cancelled until mid fall.

ANTIcarrot

• Loquacious pawpet show reviewer
    • FA - ANTIcarrot
« Reply #21 on: 30.04.2020, 23:30:51 »

Welp, hope was a fine thing.

See you all in 2021.

NB: There was a MIS-PRINT in Cheetah's earlier announcement. EF next year is Wednesday July 28th, to Sunday August 1st. Not the 29th to the 2nd, which was apparently a typo.
« Last Edit: 01.05.2020, 00:14:49 by ANTIcarrot »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up