Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF 26/2022 dates?  (Read 5297 times)

ANTIcarrot

• Loquacious pawpet show reviewer
    • FA - ANTIcarrot
EF 26/2022 dates?
« on: 16.02.2021, 13:49:02 »

Do we have dates for 2022 yet? Or if that information cannot be released, can you tell us when you might be able to announce the dates?

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
Re: EF 26/2022 dates?
« Reply #1 on: 20.02.2021, 20:21:49 »

Thanks for asking! At this moment we'd rather not announce dates, as further development of the pandemic and its economical impact might force us or our location to renegotiate the dates. By the way, currently everyone is in that situation, any date for a live event in 2022 is just wishful thinking. Thus, to avoid confusion, we unfortunately cannot answer either question yet. We will of course announce dates as soon as we can be reasonably sure that they can be kept.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Otakuwolf

• Yo !
    • My FA page:
Re: EF 26/2022 dates?
« Reply #2 on: 22.08.2021, 00:43:52 »

Thanks for asking! At this moment we'd rather not announce dates, as further development of the pandemic and its economical impact might force us or our location to renegotiate the dates. By the way, currently everyone is in that situation, any date for a live event in 2022 is just wishful thinking. Thus, to avoid confusion, we unfortunately cannot answer either question yet. We will of course announce dates as soon as we can be reasonably sure that they can be kept.

Just to be sure about if I have to save up or not, what would a potential con registration window be ?
I mean, at what time of the year we can safely say "no con for 2022" if we don't see registrations opening ?

TY for your time
Belive in your power !
Pages: [1]   Go Up