Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glympse Map on the Eurofurence Website  (Read 3535 times)

ScoutVanHowlen

• Wolf, guardian, musician, passionate fursuiter
Glympse Map on the Eurofurence Website
« on: 12.08.2022, 14:33:15 »

Hi there,

sorry, if there's already another thread covering this topic. A search for "Glympse" showed no results.

I just wanted to ask if there will be an invitation to use Glympse at EF26  on the Eurofurence website as this was the case during previous EF conventions.
Me myself, I'd like to use it.  :) Thanks for a quick answer. Have a nice day, everyfur!

Scout
« Last Edit: 27.08.2023, 16:04:14 by ScoutVanHowlen »

Kieran aka DatDraggy

• Summerboat Crew
  • Rawr.
    • Is it EF?
Re: Glympse at EF 26 / 2022
« Reply #1 on: 18.08.2022, 23:23:24 »

It'd be great to see it happen again, I'm going to be using the tag from last EF, which is just !Eurofurence. The old website also still shows users of that tag (once there are any). Hopefully they'll put it on this years site and announce it

ScoutVanHowlen

• Wolf, guardian, musician, passionate fursuiter
Re: Glympse Map on the Eurofurence Website
« Reply #2 on: 27.08.2023, 16:22:22 »

Hi,

I'm sure the IT Department is very busy at the moment, especially this year, and I'd like to thank everyone involved who has their paws in it.
If it's not too much trouble, and if it's just a few clicks, I would be happy if the link to the Glympse Map would become part of the website again this year. Last year the service was used by quite a few people.

Good luck and thanks again to all who are making sure that EF will be a great event again in 2023!

draconigen

• Webmaster
  • Website Team
Re: Glympse Map on the Eurofurence Website
« Reply #3 on: 30.08.2023, 23:41:21 »

Turns out the Glympse embedding API has slightly changed, and the related docs appear to be outdated. I'm getting the feeling we're using a legacy feature here, that's just someone at Glympse noticing away from being turned off altogether.

ANYWAY, due to popular demand (literally! Thanks for everyone asking for it!) and some degree of availability left, the feature is back on our website:
https://www.eurofurence.org/EF27/glympse/

Enjoy, and drive safely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up