Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guests of Honour!  (Read 9288 times)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Guests of Honour!
« on: 18.05.2008, 15:12:46 »

Hi everyone!

As you can tell from the very lateness of this posting, which should have take place weeks ago, we're still catching up. I'd like to express my most sincere apologies, especially towards our guests, who might have been wondering why their faces had not yet appeared on our homepage. But now that the EF machinery is running smoothly again, it's a pleasure for me to announce this year's Guests of Honour:

• Watts Martin - He is perhaps the most influential science fiction writer of the early furry fandom, and thanks to the nice folks at sofawolf.com, many of his classic stories have finally been resurrected, and are now back in print! In addition to writing, Watts also edited and published the short-lived but acclaimed magazines Mythagoras and Zoomorphica, which raised the bar for the quality of furry publications by a fair bit. Furthermore, he runs "Claw and Quill", an online furry science-fiction writing community.

• Steve Gallacci - Steve is best known for creating and publishing "Albedo Anthropomorphics", the furry comic that was the initial spark of the wildfire we know as "Furry Fandom" today. Steve was supposed to be one of our GOH at Eurofurence 13, but had to cancel at the very last moment due to a very tragic event. So we're very happy being able to repeat our invitation this year.

For more details and colorful images, please feel free to visit the GOH Section of the Eurofurence 14 homepage!

« Last Edit: 18.05.2008, 15:33:31 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1]   Go Up