Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling a regular shared room for two  (Read 5752 times)

Nilin

Selling a regular shared room for two
« on: 08.05.2008, 21:34:46 »

Hello!

I'd love to sell my place at EF14.

We payed for a regular shared room, and I'd sell it for 340 EUR or equal USD. Please if you are interested note me, and it'd be a really big help for me if you tell it for other people who would like to go there but don't have a place!!! Here is my e-mail address: duhwox@gmail.com

I can't go there and I need my money back :(

Thank you for reading!

Nilin
« Last Edit: 08.05.2008, 21:40:45 by Nilin »

Kimburu

Re: Selling a regular shared room for two
« Reply #1 on: 09.05.2008, 09:20:55 »

Excuse me, but could someone from the Orga please stop this guy from first blocking and later on selling a room for an overly high prize?

According to the registration form a regular double room goes for a total of 200 EUR or maybe 220 EUR when it was booked after april 1st. So why should one 'get back' 340 for it? I truly hope, EF is not gonna support that type of 'business modell'.

And just in case I got things wrong, please excuse me, then! It's just that this very much sounds like 'black market' strategies to me.

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #2 on: 09.05.2008, 09:35:59 »

Excuse me, but could someone from the Orga please stop this guy from first blocking and later on selling a room for an overly high prize?

According to the registration form a regular double room goes for a total of 200 EUR or maybe 220 EUR when it was booked after april 1st. So why should one 'get back' 340 for it? I truly hope, EF is not gonna support that type of 'business modell'.

And just in case I got things wrong, please excuse me, then! It's just that this very much sounds like 'black market' strategies to me.

I think you misunderstood something here. She is selling 2 beds - one complete room for this price.
Well.. she added the paypal fees, but she also paid them, so i think this is okay.

Kimburu

« Reply #3 on: 09.05.2008, 09:40:44 »

Arf! Thanks for clarification, Löwi. So plan B:

"Excuse me, please! Mistake was on my side."

*gone*
Pages: [1]   Go Up