Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Train tickets available NOW.  (Read 8797 times)

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Train tickets available NOW.
« on: 27.05.2008, 17:04:25 »

Just a notice to everyone travelling by rail: On DB ticket machines, you can now book tickets for the outward journey on 26th of August and a return on either the 31st or 1st, whatever rows your boat.

You might want to know this if you're planning to purchase any of the advance discount tickets, as they go quickly once they're available, so if you want to be absolutely sure to get either the Sparpreis 50 or the Dauer-Spezial, go and visit your local station now.

On the internet,  fares cannot be booked yet, but will likely be by Friday. (Currently, the farthest the DB web site allows is the 24th of August; I don't know why they're behind the ticket machines, but that means if they're now on the 24th of August, they'll offer return journeys on 31st by next Tuesday and the 1st of September by Wednesday, the 2nd of July.)

Again, if you fancy a savings, do book early. Supplies are limited, especially on the major lines. If one leg of your trip is booked out, it'll mean you won't get the discount for the whole fare.

(NB: I haven't tested whether phone bookings work, as nobody uses that service anyways - if anyone dares, feel free to give information about it.)

If you have any inquiries, feel free to ask.

Et maintenant, en Allemand:

An Fahrkartenautomaten kann jetzt der Sparpreis schon gebucht werden. Im Internet geht das erst ab nächster Woche.

EDIT, June 4th: Internet bookings are now possible. Please follow the links on the Eurofurence web site to get to the DB booking system. Pick an outward and return journey and they'll offer you the discounts available, which can be self-printed if you own a credit card.
« Last Edit: 04.06.2008, 13:23:45 by doco »
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up