Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full EF pawpet show on DVD?  (Read 6156 times)

dronon

Full EF pawpet show on DVD?
« on: 12.06.2008, 22:03:08 »

I'm wondering if there's any DVD available of the entire pawpet show at EF, either from EF13 (the only one I attended and saw), or any complete recordings from the last couple of years.  I know that the EF13 DVD is available now, but its running time is only about 2 hours, and with all the other things listed on it, means that all they'll have are clips from the pawpet show, not the entire thing, which was two hours long to begin with.

draconigen

• Webmaster
  • Website Team
Re: Full EF pawpet show on DVD?
« Reply #1 on: 12.06.2008, 23:45:15 »

The EuroFurence 13 - The Highlights DVD is showing only a few scenes of the Pawpet Show, but there's no entire Pawpet DVD aviable yet. As far as I know, there's certainly another DVD just in work.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 13.06.2008, 01:38:18 »

There will be a DVD. Just don't ask me when. It may be years from now. It's simply a motherf******* load of work, and not everyone involved is so effective as BBF :) Especially reconstructing the soundtrack from the multitrack recordings and turning it back into something that you can listen to on your home cinema setup without having to puke is quite a complicated task.

I'm working on getting the EF11 Pawpetshow DVD ready for EF14 ... go figure :)
« Last Edit: 13.06.2008, 10:23:58 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

dronon

« Reply #3 on: 13.06.2008, 06:37:35 »

Well, whenever a DVD shows up, I'll be glad to buy it!  Thanks for doing so much to write and put the show together.  When pawpets first appeared in the fandom years ago, I thought, "Great!  Something new!" - and then nothing happened, it was always jokes and songs.  I kept asking myself, "Why don't they perform a long, scripted show?"  And so I gave up on watching Funday Pawpet out of boredom.  Little did I know that Eurofurence had been doing long, scripted shows for years!  So I look forward to the day I can finally prove it to my friends. :)

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #4 on: 13.06.2008, 13:55:22 »

The EFX Pawpet Show (Phantom Of The Pawpet Show) has been on sale for quite a few years already. :)
Official Something
Pages: [1]   Go Up