Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STAGE FEVER 2 - Resurrection of Evil - (Calls for participants)  (Read 8423 times)

Mystifur

• Fursuit Lead
  • Fursuit support
  • ,,,, =^o.o^= ,,,,
    • Mystic-Creatures - Custom Fursuits and accessories

German version below / Deutsche Version weiter unten

Dear Eurofurence attendee,

One year ago, on a mountaintop amidst the forests of Suhl, strange creatures from all over the world gathered to celebrate their annual rituals of fun and joy. Some of them fell ill to a disease that later on became known as “Stage Fever”.

Video documentation of this outbreak can be found at
http://video.bigbluefox-media.com/video/EF_13_Stage_Fever_xvid_LB.avi (380MB)

The infection seemed to be under control and  very soon the Suhl forest fell as silent as it had been before, with the local population returning to its everyday life.

But below the surface, unnoticed by the world, the virus still exists. It evolved and now something dark is about to emerge from the depth…

STAGE FEVER 2 – RESURRECTION OF EVIL 
----------------------------------------

Stage Fever is the Eurofurence version of a Fursuit Show / Masquerade / Furry Night Live.
Last year’s show has been a great success and we now want you to step forward and participate.

What we are looking for:

1 a) Fursuiters who want to show their own skit or performance on stage.
1 b) Fursuiters who don’t have an own skit, but would be willing to join in on others performances.
2 ) Video contributions that can be presented on the big screen between the performances on stage.
3 ) Humans are allowed on stage, if they are accompanied by a suiter and are an integral part of the act.

You can do anything from a short sketch or playback song to a complete performance with props, special light and sound, together with other suiters or whatever you find entertaining.

If you have more than one performance idea – please tell us! If time permits, we will happily offer you another slot on stage, or maybe you are willing to offer your idea to another fursuiter who has no performance idea himself.

Be aware that stage performances should not exceed a 2 or 3 minutes duration. Exceptions might be possible upon request and discussion with the stage director.

Interested? So here is what you need to do now:

Contact mystifur@tigress.com as soon as possible, but not later than July 31st, ( !!DEADLINE !! )

- if you want to participate, with one or more own performance(s).
- if you would like to participate, but need a performance or want to join someone else’s group performance.
- if you have a performance idea for somebody else.
- if you would like to grace us with video production or a nice filler for our redecoration moments.
- if you have any questions.

Please include your EF-Forum Nickname.

There will be a mandatory non-public rehearsal the same day before the show!

Should your performance require special music, lighting, pre-recorded or live text, it is very important that you send us the media along with the timing script before the deadline. You need to as well have the music, records (CD, DVD, USB stick, etc.) and script with you at the rehearsal, as a backup. We need this for testing!
You can bring your own props as well, and we will help you with essential accessories like chairs and tables. Please contact us for details.

Again: Please register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so we’re able to coordinate the show. Do not wait until the deadline July 31st, 2008

There is a special forum for our active performers that you will have access to as soon as we have approved you. There you will have the opportunity to introduce your skit, discuss ideas with others and overall arrange your appearance.

We're looking forward to your registration!

Fuzzy regards,
Mystifur

German version:

Lieber Eurofurence-Teilnehmer,

Vor einem Jahr versammelten seltsame Kreaturen aus aller Welt auf einem Berggipfel in den Suhler Wäldern und begingen Ihr alljährliches Freudenritual. Einige von Ihnen infizierten sich mit einer schweren Krankheit, bekannt als dem Stage Fever, im deutschsprachigen Raum auch bekannt als das gemeine Lampenfieber.

Eine Videodokumentation über diesen tragischen Ausbruch ist hier zu finden:
http://video.bigbluefox-media.com/video/EF_13_Stage_Fever_xvid_LB.avi (380MB)

Die Infektion schien relativ schnell wieder unter Kontrolle zu sein, und schon kurze Zeit später fiel der Suhler Wald wieder in seine übliche Stille und die Bevölkerung widmete sich wieder ihrem Alltag.

Doch unter der Oberfläche, von der geschäftigen Welt unbemerkt, lebt das Virus noch. Und im dunklen hat es sich weiterentwickelt. Die Zeit der Ruhe ist nun vorbei und aus der Tiefe steigt etwas Düsteres empor...

STAGE FEVER 2 – RESURRECTION OF EVIL – DIE AUFERSTEHUNG DES BÖSEN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Fever ist die Eurofurence-Version einer Fursuit-Bühnenshow und war im letzen Jahr ein großer Erfolg. Jetzt hast Du die Gelegenheit vorzutreten und mitzumachen.

Wen wir suchen:

1 a) Fursuiter die allein oder in der Gruppe einen eigenen Sketch oder eine andere Performance auf der Bühne zeigen wollen.
1 b) Fursuiter die zwar keinen eigenen Sketch haben, aber gern bei einem Anderen mitmachen würden.
2 ) Videobeiträge die wir zwischen den einzelnen Sketchen auf der Leinwand zeigen können.
3 ) ’Menschen’ sind auf der Bühne auch erlaubt, wenn Sie wichtiger Teil eines Fursuit-Acts sind.

Vom kurzen Sketch oder Playback Song bis zum kompletten Auftritt mit Requisiten, spezieller Beleuchtung, Ton und Musik, allein oder in der Gruppe mit anderen Suitern ist alles möglich was Du für unterhaltsam hältst. 

Falls Du mehrere Ideen für eine Performance hast – Bitte sag uns bescheid! Wenn es die Zeit erlaubt, ist es kein Problem auch mehrere Stücke aufzuführen. Oder vielleicht kannst Du Deine Sketch-Idee auch anderen Fursuitern zur Verfügung stellen, die selbst keine Idee haben.

Die Dauer eines Sketches sollte nicht mehr als 2 oder 3 Minuten betragen. Ausnahmen sind nach Rücksprache mit der Regie eventuell möglich.

Interesse? Dann hast Du nun folgendes zu tun:

Schreibe bis spätestens zum 31. Juli 2008 an mystifur@tigress.com ( !!Anmeldeschluss!! )

- wenn du teilnehmen möchtest, und ob Du eine eigene Performance hast oder nicht.
- wenn du in Gruppen-Aktionen von anderen mitmachen möchtest oder eine Auftrittsidee suchst.
- wenn du nicht teilnehmen möchtest aber Ideen für Performances hast (für andere).
- wenn Du ein hübsches Video besteuern kannst.
- wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast.

Bitte schreibe Deinen EF-Forum Nickname dazu.

Es wird eine nicht öffentliche Probe vor der Show für Euch geben. Die Teilnahme an der Probe ist Pflicht!

Wenn Dein Auftritt spezielle Musik, Beleuchtung oder eine Tonspur erfordert, musst Du Musik/Aufnahmen (CD, DVD, USB stick, etc.) und Skript unbedingt vor der Deadline an uns schicken. Ausserdem bringe bitte zur Probe von Allem eine eigene Kopie zur Sicherheit mit.

Du kannst gern an Utensilien und Dekoration alles mitbringen was Du für Deine Show brauchst. Natürlich helfen wir Dir und stellen wesentliche Ausstattung wie Stühle, Tische oder ähnliches auf der Bühne für Dich bereit. Bitte wende Dich für genauere Informationen an uns.

Nochmal: Bitte melde Dich SO BALD WIE MÖGLICH an, damit wir die Show rechtzeitig planen können. Warte nicht erst bis zum Ablauf der Anmeldefrist am 31.07.2008

Nach Deiner Anmeldung erhältst Du von uns Zugriff auf das geschlossene Forum, in dem Du Deinen Auftritt den anderen Teilnehmern vorstellst und an der Planung der Show teilnimmst.
Hier findest Du auch freie Suiter für Deinen Sketch und Hilfe beim Feintuning.

Wir freuen uns auf deine Teilnahme!

Mit fusseligen Grüßen
Mystifur

« Last Edit: 16.06.2008, 22:20:50 by Mystifur »
Fursuit Support, Parade, Public Affairs
---
=^o.o^=
Paws of velvet, claws of steel,
up to you, which you will feel.

Mystifur

• Fursuit Lead
  • Fursuit support
  • ,,,, =^o.o^= ,,,,

I would like to point out that you should not wait to inform me
about your interest in participation for any of the following reasons:

- "I don't have the right idea for a skit yet."
- "I don't have the other suiters yet, that i need for the show."
- "I'm still working on the choreographie / data / media for the performance."
- or any other state-of-unreadyness reason.

DO APPLY NOW and simple tell me "I'd like to do something/this/that at the show, but we're not ready yet."

Why ?

a) Because you will then get access to the StageFever forum, which is exactly
    the right place to find fellow participants and assistence with your skit.

b) Because i need to roughly know how many skits there will be, so i can assign timeslots.

If you wait until your own preparation is complete and done, it might me too late
because i didn't know anything about you and therefor have distributed all the
stage time already to other contributors who made themselves heard earlier.
---
=^o.o^=

Yakeo

Hello, I know it's late and I'm sorry about it....
2 Weeks ago I had an idea about a skit who should fit with the theme. It's a little dance on Addams Family's music not too long about 1 min.
I need 7 fursuitersfor this skit. 6 of them will play little choreography (don't worry it's not too hard), and one will play the role of the hand like in the series, actually a paw. :p
About the little choreography as I said previously it's not too hard, I need 3 fursuiters making a dance during a part of the music and 3 other fursuiters make something else for the other part.
Example: during 3 of them dance on the part of the music, 3 others will stand taking a pose as a statue and when the music change they will dance to their turn and the 3 other will stand as a statue (When the fursuiters will stand as a statue they will constitute a triangle on the stage and the other will dance between them.) for the end part, the "Paw" will appear behind the drop cloth......

I'll give all information to the participants, I'm still looking for 6 participants so if you're interested to act for this skit, please let me know and drop me a message here or on my mailbox.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Yakeo aka Hanko

Mystifur

• Fursuit Lead
  • Fursuit support
  • ,,,, =^o.o^= ,,,,

Hi Yakeo,

you have now access to the "contributing fursuiters" section of this board.
I nedd you to post your skit there. you can as well find more suiters there.

You have 3 days from now to:
- Post the skit
- Find the suiters you need.
- Prepare and send to me the complete light- and sound script.
- Send me the final sound file.

Any Skit that is not complete, finalised, has sent script and files, has any other state of unreadyness by August 20th. will be cancelled automatically. No exceptions.
---
=^o.o^=

Yakeo

Oupss, ok I'll put it on the right section. Sorry but I don't found it when I was looking for it, I was too hurry. lol Sorry again.

Hi Yakeo,

you have now access to the "contributing fursuiters" section of this board.
I nedd you to post your skit there. you can as well find more suiters there.

You have 3 days from now to:
- Post the skit
- Find the suiters you need.
- Prepare and send to me the complete light- and sound script.
- Send me the final sound file.

Any Skit that is not complete, finalised, has sent script and files, has any other state of unreadyness by August 20th. will be cancelled automatically. No exceptions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up