Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Furry needs shelter  (Read 13728 times)

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider
Furry needs shelter
« on: 14.12.2006, 11:18:44 »

I'm really sorry to bother with this, but I need help. It's really serious.

I need somewhere to go to and sleep and live. More exactly: a room. Does not have to be hugh. I had a room 2x2m with a highth of 1,5m in the middle (room just under the roof) at my fathers. Since 2nd of semptember I live and study (since end of october) in Karlsruhe but I can not effort the rent for next month in the room I now live in. Or better say, I could, but that would not be healthy. I live by 10Euro per week for food and drink. So you might see, it's not what should be. (2000kJ and 2l per day) It's a good diet, but I don't need to lose weight. 1,87m (6'2") and 60kg (120lbs) is not healthy at all. So does anyone knows a place or a person where I could find a shelter until end of march? For as then I will move back to eastern Germany and study there. I would really appreciate your help. Of course I would pay the rent as high as I can but that would max out at 200euros.

So please, let me know. If you have questions, just post them to me.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: Furry needs shelter
« Reply #1 on: 18.12.2006, 19:13:07 »

I'm really sorry to bother with this, but I need help. It's really serious.
I think this is the wrong forum, you probably have more chances to be seen by german furs if you join Furbase.

We're talking 76133 Karlsruhe / Germany?
I lived there until I moved about a month ago (and I'm now near Heidelberg), so I can't offer you anything directly. You could ask Atalon, though.
I assume the students dorm where I've been living has no free rooms any more for this semester, but I could ask.

*purrrr*

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider
Re: Furry needs shelter
« Reply #2 on: 18.12.2006, 19:29:18 »

We're talking about 76xxx Karlsruhe/Germany and the surrunding. Everything that is inside the area of the KVV is fine. I can ride for free in that area with every public transport.

I will ask Atalon, if I find him. At least there is the chance for me.

The Studentsdorm is not such a good idea. First as I said, it's only until end of march.
« Last Edit: 18.12.2006, 20:02:21 by Okami »
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!
Pages: [1]   Go Up