Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Male singer needed for fursuit skit vocals!  (Read 7090 times)

shirikdraguinea

Male singer needed for fursuit skit vocals!
« on: 28.06.2008, 10:28:30 »

Hey all!

I find myself in a position where I require the talents of a male singer! For my skit for this years Eurofurence 14 I need to re-record a music track in order to change some of the vocals so, ideally I need a male singer to accompany me.

Now before someone asks - I can't get around it really, the vocals need changing as the voice for my part of the skit is.... well, male. So I need to make it female, so I need to re-record x.x

You do NOT have to be going to EF for this, as long as you have a reasonable quality microphone and can record your voice singing with the karaoke version of the song (which I have a good quality one of thanks to Mystifur :)) I can do the wonders of audio editing ^^

I can't divulge too much in public about the act but I will say this - the song is from a musical/film and the male part isn't too intensive (one chorus and about 10 lines).

If you're at all interested and would like more details, please feel free to email me at shirikdraguinea@gmail.com - if you can attach an example of your singing that will be fantastic! I will find a way to credit you for your performance, whether it be through announcement at the end of the act or by placing credits on the screens next to the stage.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Male singer needed for fursuit skit vocals!
« Reply #1 on: 30.06.2008, 01:00:27 »

I can only recommend asking our resident singers from the pawpetshow team ... Eisfuchs can do pretty much anything with his voice, and he's also got a decent microphone and pretty good recording equipment.

If you need help editing playback music, I can help.
yours,

Cheetah

shirikdraguinea

Re: Male singer needed for fursuit skit vocals!
« Reply #2 on: 30.06.2008, 23:47:39 »

Just to let you all know, I have now found my singer! Thank you all for your help :) should problems arise with this person I'll be sure to get back in touch with all those who emailed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up