Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Honest Opinion of EF 16

<< < (28/29) > >>

lockheed:
Well, this was my first real fur con ever and ... I Loved it!

Will definitely come again next year.

Thank you all! Visible and invisible staff (EF and hotel!) and all attendees!
Lockheed

Onkel Kage:

--- Quote from: Fauho on 12.10.2010, 10:33:18 ---Well, I did seen furries who thought it was fun to -just before leaving the elevator- pressing all the buttons of all floors, making the elevator stop at every floor for nothing...

--- End quote ---

This behavior would get someone banned for life from Anthrocon.

Jaryic:

--- Quote from: Onkel Kage on 14.10.2010, 23:39:17 ---
--- Quote from: Fauho on 12.10.2010, 10:33:18 ---Well, I did seen furries who thought it was fun to -just before leaving the elevator- pressing all the buttons of all floors, making the elevator stop at every floor for nothing...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For years I vote for the possibility to deselect a floor you don't need to go to anymore by pushing the button in the elevator again!
(or at least I like to have the override key from the fire department. :P )

-Jar

Fauho:

--- Quote from: Jaryic on 15.10.2010, 16:41:11 ---
--- Quote from: Onkel Kage on 14.10.2010, 23:39:17 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For years I vote for the possibility to deselect a floor you don't need to go to anymore by pushing the button in the elevator again!
(or at least I like to have the override key from the fire department. :P )

-Jar

--- End quote ---

Well, this problem could easely been resolved I guess, elevators these days are controlled by microcomputers, shouldn't be hard to add a small program that deselects all selected floors when there is no weight (no passangers) in the elevator. Certainly when all floors are selected in just a few secs and no weight is inside this could be easely detected by the elevator's logic as an obvious act of sabotage.

Barney:

--- Quote from: Fauho on 24.10.2010, 22:45:45 ---Well, this problem could easely been resolved I guess, elevators these days are controlled by microcomputers, shouldn't be hard to add a small program that deselects all selected floors when there is no weight (no passangers) in the elevator. Certainly when all floors are selected in just a few secs and no weight is inside this could be easely detected by the elevator's logic as an obvious act of sabotage.

--- End quote ---

As long as the elevators don't get as "smart" as in the movie "The Lift" I don't have a problem with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version