Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Honest Opinion of EF 16

<< < (20/29) > >>

gaz_a:
The fursuit lounge was in no way undersized, if there was a problem with drying space it was fursuiters who dump their heads on a fan outlet and go away leaving it there all night as some kind of permanent storage area.  It is a problem at all conventions, and perhaps the only solution is polite signs saying something like "Temporary drying space only, please remove your heads when they are dry.  Heads left longer than X hours will be moved to make room for other users"

I only ever left mine there for the time I was having a drink and talking, when I was done I changed out of my suit in my room and was completely dry every time I next went to wear it so I don't think there was even a need to leave suits there long-term.

nifela:
Despite all the things that people complain about, I still had a blast - no sign of PCD, quite the contrary actually. I felt down before and now I feel rejuvenated!

Here's however a small note on how to increase the amount of perfection and quality of the pawpet show: consider the more extreme angles. I often saw a head, hand or nothing because the puppets were hidden behind some prop from my point of view (somewhere in the outer right middle).

Thanks to the screens however I was able to watch the show and see most things. If it weren't for the screens, I would have seen very little so thanks again for providing a live feed. But please, next time don't have those white things hanging from the ceiling during the pawpet show, I always had to look to the screen which was further away because that thing blocked my view ;)

So aside from putting me on the 6th floor (which is more the fault of the Maritim) and people not reading the conbook, I had a great and fun time. Despite my initial plans to save the money for something else, I'll definitely try to come to the next EF!
Also a great thumbs up to the con ops team, who were always eager to help.

So see ya next year (hopefully),
a rejuvenated unknown little Husky :)

P.S.: Thanks to all the people who made this con possible - that also includes every single sponsor and super sponsor.

Dhary Montecore:

--- Quote from: nifelan on 13.09.2010, 02:18:49 ---Here's however a small note on how to increase the amount of perfection and quality of the pawpet show: consider the more extreme angles. I often saw a head, hand or nothing because the puppets were hidden behind some prop from my point of view (somewhere in the outer right middle).

--- End quote ---

Our PPS, Stage and Videocrews have already solved that problem for next year :)

Cheetah:
Moderation Notice: Entire pointless argument about Kimu and the fursuit lounge moved to the trashcan forum (where you can still read them for reference, btw, if you're into that sort of pain). Further replies on that particular topic will be deleted without notice.

Keenora:
Well, so, after a week I finally revived ^^°
So, my feedback for the EF is actually very positive :) I am very happy about certain things, and of course, some things could be better, but well...its the first time there and I can remember the first time Ringberg and the first time Nürnberg aswell ;3
So, anyway, there are only two little thinsg, I already mentioned to some staff members. Its not that big problem but it would be awesome, if they can be changed next time. The fursuit lounge was really huge compared to last year o.O And for me was everything alright. Only at the last night there was a little thingy. I am a diabetic and the tea/sugar water there, was very sweet. The days before, there was the big normal water bottle, but not on the last night. I already heared, that these water barrels are unreasonable expensive. Maybe its possible for the next year ^^°
Another thing, which was kinda unplannable was, that the fursuit parade was nice, but the little sidestep through the dealersden and the stairs was not the perfect route ^^ And after the regular parade, 50% walked to the front and 50% to the back, where they kept going into the city. I felt a bit lost in the front, till someone told me, they are in the back o.o

So, basically those two things could need a bit improvment but thats it. For the rest of the con...well...only impossible things to mention, like better weather ^^° Or longer for at least 2 weeks...oh and 36 hours a day, so I can get sleep...maybe :P
So, anyway, thank you very much for the con. And thanks for the awesome and unaffordable work the staff members did! Great job guys :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version