Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Honest Feedback about external restaurants here please.

(1/9) > >>

Mystifur:
Hi there,
as some of you noticed, we provided you with a tourist guide flyer, that also had a couple of partner restaurants listed.
To further improve our recommendations and your experience in Magdeburg, I would like to hear your comments about your visits to these or other restaurants. Good and bad feedback is welcome.

Anything from "I've been to....
-and they where very welcoming
-food was great/bad
-they offered specials..
-and there have been the following problems...
- they did / didn't stick to the special offers in the flyer.

Anything that is helpful is welcome.
Please keep comments as objective as possible and give reference if possible.

Thank you for your support. :)

Vixus:
Negative feedback on the chinese restaurant 'next to the hotel', it's a fancy looking place and it looks tidy, but on Sunday we had to wait for our food from 19:00 until 20:50, and by then it still was not served. I even went to ask the waitress about it and the response I received was "You must patience 20 minutes".
A handful of us decided to pay for the drinks we had whilst playing the waiting game, and left shortly after.

Note: I did go there with a small group earlier and the food was served reasonably quick that time, and it DID TASTE DELICIOUS.
Note: I'm not sure wether this one was on the flyer.

ysegrim:
House of Steaks Ortega:

Good steaks, very reasonable prices.

Fried potatoes: Don't.

But: Refused to give promised special offer (free coffee/espresso after dinner) to groups below 10 people (at least on Thursday, don't know about later days).

Tsanawo:
The Italian pizza and pasta place next to the hotel.

Lovely food, service was okay, waiting times a bit lengthy at the time, but the food was great.
Especially for the price, they also did the 10% discount thing on Sunday when we went there.

Vixus:
Greek restaurant: Asteria

Great food, free alcoholic appetizer drink (Ouzo, yum!) and swift service, even for a large group, and all of that at a very reasonable price, especially for the huge amount of food you get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version