Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Parking Discussion

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tsanawo:
@Dragony: You could also just park at the hotel for an hour, unload your luggage and then drive to point #4, saves you the trouble of dragging all your stuff along for the walk. Short stay was 1,50 for an hour, and 1 for every additional.

Sairys:
parking prices at the Maritim were horrible

Dragony:

--- Quote from: Tsanawo on 08.09.2010, 01:20:21 ---@Dragony: You could also just park at the hotel for an hour, unload your luggage and then drive to point #4, saves you the trouble of dragging all your stuff along for the walk. Short stay was 1,50 for an hour, and 1 for every additional.

--- End quote ---

I did that on Monday, on late department. That was very great. At the early arrival, I was a little bit stupid to check this 9.6

Thalian:

--- Quote from: Tioh on 06.09.2010, 17:19:49 ---The ticket machine at the Maritim showed for my bill 109 Euro and I did not have enough 20 Euro notes, so I went to the Hotel registration.
They told me that I can pay there too - and get a discount because I had a room in the Hotel. I payed 79 Euro (including the days für early arrival/late departure).
I hope nobody used the machine in the garage.

--- End quote ---

Actually, that was not really a discount: 79 Euros is the price for a monthly parking pass, and that's just what you got (although the ticket was limited to the time of the convention). But yes, I hope that everyone knew about this  :P

SupernovA:
Well, can say we didn't knew about that. But we had the car moved the day after arrival, we parked just across the street, not the cheapest parking lot, but way cheaper then Maritim parking.
By the way, we were parked less then a day at Maritim and we already had to pay 18 euros  :o Parking lot across from maritim was 30 euros, until late departure  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version