Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Opinion about this years pawpet show

<< < (12/16) > >>

Cheetah:
Moderator Intervention: I'm sorry, but I felt this thread was about to derail heavily and end up in a fight of accusations, justifications and general smart-assery. I don't think it's a good idea to engage in lengthy discussions about how to "fix" things. We'll do that during the next pawpetshow staff meeting - in person, and in a relaxed atmosphere :) The split-off part of this thread has been archived for future reference - so what has been said there is not lost.

yagfox:
Could you move the house lights next year? It was hard to see the intermission videos in the back half of the room:-

Ta! :)

ysegrim:
Personally, I also was a bit unhappy with the audience lights during PPS and also FSGS. Would it be possible to use the "official" lights, or at least something that blinds less?

Jaryic:

--- Quote from: yagfox on 27.08.2011, 00:10:40 ---Could you move the house lights next year? It was hard to see the intermission videos in the back half of the room:-
Ta! :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ysegrim on 27.08.2011, 00:41:18 ---Personally, I also was a bit unhappy with the audience lights during PPS and also FSGS. Would it be possible to use the "official" lights, or at least something that blinds less?

--- End quote ---

Realized it myself when it was too late.
Will change that for next year.

-Jar

Keidran:
My mind gave me just an idea how to make even more work for the whole team ;D

What is your opinion on small feedback sheets to be handed out before the PPS and collected after wards like in Boxes or so.
I thought of really easy ones like
Story A-F
technique A-F
Waiting Time between the stage sets
etc pp.

I think that would make it a bit easier for feedback x3
*hides under a rock to not getting stoned for making "more-work-ideas"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version