Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Balloons...

<< < (9/9)

Cheetah:
Skeppo wanted to add the following, and since the thread is closed, I'm doing it here for him:

--- Quote ---Only one "Skeppo" balloon was thrown into the lobby from me. It was the purple one with the "Skeppo" print on it. The other balloons in the lobby have been blown up by other furries.

There are two different prints on my balloons, but all of them have the name "Skeppo" on it. I didn't know that the mentioned things would happen and I'm really sorry that I hurt people with my balloons. I just thought it would be nice to entertain the waiting crowd with one of my balloons, I wasn't expecting such a chainreaktion.

Right now, I’m feeling very sad, because I feel myself responsible for that what occured. I understand how it feels to be afraid of loud popping sounds. I'm afraid of that, too. But what should I say? Balloons are my life, and if someone is popping one of my balloons just for fun, it really hurts deep within me. Well, at least I have to deal with it but that's one reason why I would never drop so much balloons into the lobby.

At my roomparty there were balloons popped to but that's a whole other situation, in my opinion. My apologizes to those who don't like my balloons and who got hurt in some ways........ I just wanted to make people happy not to harm them.

Skeppo
--- End quote ---

My comment to this: Don't worry. A single balloon certainly did not any harm, and while I take people's phobias very seriously, it's reasonable to expect that most people see balloons as something fun and harmless. As you can see on the video, the majority of people there had a wonderful time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version