Eurofurence Information > Programming

Livestreaming (art)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Blue_Panther:
Could you by chance be thinking of Rolf Harris?

His TV programmes specifically broadcast him drawing and painting some years back. I am not quite sure how this format would work for EF and if it ia at all feasable. Quite a lot of those people interested to see others draw are artists themselves, who would then of course all be gathereing in the Artists Lounge at the same time in the evenings, so I doubt they would be watching a stream there.

TbW

Kamikaze:
You should talk to BBF. He's responsable for EF Prime :3

I think that's a nice idea ^^

Cheetah:
I think it could be fun if it would be a little "picture in picture" overlaid over the actual TV programme. On the other hand, with the twitter feed and all, we'd be looking more and more like VIVA2 when it launched :)

Pan Hesekiel Shiroi:
Hm ... sounds like Bob Ross to me ...
But all in all it's a pretty interesting idea. But I really do advise you to ask someone who's a rather fast painter, otherwise it might get boring for a lot of people after 5 or 10 minutes. :)

Snow-wolf:
Nope it was not Rolf Harris. I checked and the name of the man is Gary Jenkins :)

@BP: you actually really got a point there :/ Prolly most people interested in watching it would be artists themselves.. unless its REALLY a popular artist. And you could be also right that most of those artistic people will be at the Artist's Lounge in the evening...
But maybe it's possible to not have it that late but put it somewhere as "filler".
Or, which i dont think be possible I guess, set up a tv in the artists lounge... so the people who are anyway there for art can watch it.

Maybe that "live"stream wouldnt even have to be "live" ^^"" but prerecordet.. but well.. i guess that's a bit against the original idea of the whole thing.

@Pan: Yes, if its really livestreamed then, if would have to be someone who is able to draw fast and still create something very impressive :/
Maybe it would be even possible to put that picture to charity then? But yeah well.. then it would have to be someone pretty famous ^^"

@Cheetah: the picture in picture thingy could be a funny idea :P
it would allow the streaming to happen during daytime and not in the evening.

@Kamikaze: In case the idea gets some positive feedback I would poke BBF :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version