Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Fursuit Friendly Dance

<< < (2/9) > >>

Suicune:
The first hour or 1 1/2 of the dance was fun :)
I loved that so much "old" and good music was played. :D

But I have to agree with Lightfox and Fafnir: When the music changed to techno or what it was... it became boring and it wasn't fun to dance. I don't like that genre. I don't need music that makes just 'boom boom boom'. (OK, the Buig Blue Dance had it too, but for most time it wasn't that bad)
For the next time, I wish there would be more funny music for at least 2-3 hours :)

Lightfox:
I'd like to emphasize i'm not even commenting on the music style being not suitable to my personal tastes, but on the tempo alone, which switched way to much for the mix to be danceable, whether or not you like that kind of music.

krakendwaggin:
As it was my first time suiting, being told to jump when you're next to a massive crowd of fursuiters, kinda terrifying!
But it's also something I'll never forget and I really look forward to the picture ^_^

Blaster-Hedgie:
From speaking to other Fursuiters, it seems that Disco and 80's music fits the Fursuit Dance a lot better, since it's not heavy trip-hop bass and acid house which encourages fast dancing which really can't be done in a suit. I was at the Fursuit Dance for a while before I had to go back to work on The Daily, but that style of music fits perfectly!

BD:
I enjoyed it a lot, and thought the way it began was actually a brilliant idea, starting up immediately after the fursuit group photo while we were all still on the dance floor.

About the perennial topic of the electronic music - I can only imagine how much of a challenge it must be for you DJ's to try and please as many people as possible, the work you put into setting everything up, etc, overall you do a great job and even if a lot of the music itself doesn't give me ecstasies of delight, the dances are still my favorite part of the conventions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version