Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF20 feedback

<< < (6/35) > >>

SiranaJHelena:

--- Quote from: Suran on 26.08.2014, 20:50:37 ---
--- Quote from: SiranaJHelena on 25.08.2014, 20:59:20 ---Unfortunately the Hotel is located in Neukölln, one of the quarters with a pretty high crime rate and although it fits the topic „CSI“, a less dangerous place would have been better for a convention. However, as far as I know nobody got hurt in one way or another, so maybe we're still a few streets away from the trouble.

--- End quote ---
Quote from a much earlier EF:
"Don't go fursuiting in the woods. There are hunters."

--- End quote ---
I dimly remember. :D
Fursuiting in the woods is a little more special though than "eating something three steps away" like Red-Claw recounted...

nobs:

--- Quote from: Suran on 26.08.2014, 20:36:50 ---Especially OUR behavior in it that made security personel inside the elevators a necessity. :/
--- End quote ---

Well... When the sign says "14 people", I expect this to be correct even when the elevators are being used (not speaking of jumping or other stupid things here) ... I've heard the engines do overheat when being used sustained. This might be ok-ish in a apartment house, but is a bit strange in a hotel. But that was only a rumor. The hacker inside me suggested the "overload"-alarm not only be connected to the weight but also to the temperature to the engines. Give me a Kairan and a Riffuchs and a week of time and we fix that :)

--- Quote ---108eur for parking your car is a lot of money. Even for a hotel.
Removing all the parking ticket machines on the late departure day was...a problem.
--- End quote ---

True. And they did not even have the (lame) "excuse" of the Maritim that this is not their parking house, so they can not give any discount. But unfortunately this gets more and more common in hotels.

--- Quote ---Hanging opportunities in the rooms where...very limited.
One of the 3 cabinets in our room was a fake.
--- End quote ---

True. The cabinet space was very limited. I really wonder what is in the third one, some NSA-equipment? ;-)

--- Quote ---Air conditoning was of...limited effect.
--- End quote ---

That was really very good in our room. The thermostat was off by about 5°C, but the power of the cooling was more than enough.

--- Quote ---Sometimes they forgot to bring new towels after taking the old ones. Not acceptable in a 4 star hotel. Happened not just once.
--- End quote ---

Happened once and was corrected easily with the all-present house-keeping-service.

Suran:

--- Quote from: nobs on 26.08.2014, 20:59:39 ---
--- Quote from: Suran on 26.08.2014, 20:36:50 ---Hanging opportunities in the rooms where...very limited.
One of the 3 cabinets in our room was a fake.
--- End quote ---

True. The cabinet space was very limited. I really wonder what is in the third one, some NSA-equipment? ;-)

--- End quote ---

Aparently a wall.

Hurga:

--- Quote from: Suran on 26.08.2014, 20:36:50 ---Obviously the elevator situation needs improvement.
--- End quote ---
Interesting - this isn't obvious for me. The elevators seeemed to work perfectly, I can't remember that I needed to wait for more than 3 minutes at any time, I remember only one that was broken. And I was very surprised about it.

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: Hurga on 26.08.2014, 21:11:46 ---Interesting - this isn't obvious for me. The elevators seeemed to work perfectly, I can't remember that I needed to wait for more than 3 minutes at any time, I remember only one that was broken. And I was very surprised about it.

--- End quote ---

The problem was mostly limited to Wing 2 ... management is very aware of the problems, and they promised to come up with a solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version