Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback for the Conbook

<< < (2/7) > >>

Token:

--- Quote from: Cookie on 27.08.2014, 02:36:03 ---It triggered the OCD of my boyfriend withthe (voluntarily) askew pages display.. He had the urge to "straighten" them ;)

--- End quote ---

*laughs loudly* This is adorable. xD

Ontopic: Beautiful Conbook, nothing to complain!

Lutra:
Very nice and well structured con book ;)

Raider:
The Conbook was outstanding this year. I honestly can not think of anything I did not like.

meo:
Not only where the Conbook one of the Best i have seen it was also one of the most durable ones. The paperquallity is still very good and it is a shame when someones ignored the conbook (since there are a lot of information inside which helps you a lot).

I would like to address the Daily EF also, as i read back the archive issues too, i must say that he new design is much better than ANY of the old ones imho. It now looks and feels like a Newspaper (beside the better paper) not like a Fanzine (no offence here).

gwyndolium:
Maybe not the job of the con but it would be nice to have some basic hotel info in there as well like:

- Breakfast times
- Internet connection (like username was family name and pass was your room #)
- check out times
- etc.

I know it's information easy to come by but you'd be amazed how many times I've been asked about them so it would be a nice convience.

For the rest, keep it coming!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version