Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team 2014

(1/8) > >>

yotie:
Hi there!
just a very quick feedback and simple request if possible: )

the fursuit lounge is always great
nothing to say about the availiable tools, beverage, snacks, dries, fans etc...
of course after many years! all the good ideas are already properly set and "obvious to be there!"

Just a quick request that would be neat if possible : )
there are fursuiters who pack their suits in those plastic bags where you can suck the air out using a vacuum cleaner thru a valve
i know the "no vacuum cleaner solution" is squeezing the air out by sitting on the bag,
but its never as effective as a machine, able to "squeeze" it even more
so would it be possible to put one vacuum cleaner, at least during the last days (saturday/sunday/monday) in the fursuit lounge, so fursuiters wishing to "compress their suit" can?
yeaah, that would be great and terrific : )

Joleii:
Hey  yotie,
it is possible to ask the housekeeping to borrow you their vacuum cleaner. We did this last year in the Maritim and also this year in the Estrel and it worked out really well! The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, just ask! :3

softwolfi:
jap i agree..!!

the suiter Lounge was so big and great. ..all the time fresh air and nice to cooling down x) enough dryer Slots on the tables.> i was wondering about that haha ^^

and on the Lounge was some open doors for Smoking and chilling outside really good Thing!

Cheetah:
Moderator notice: Split this off from the 2013 thread :)

zuzu:
Big big thank you to the fursuit team indeed. This was my first eurofurence, and I used nearly all the time I had for suiting. Goofing around, and chirping. :) The fursuit lounge was managed in such a professional way that I couldn't imagine is possible. There was always a place to cool down, even during the dead dog party at the last night.
Everything was top quality, and there was always somebody to help the suiters. So big big thank you again for all the great work you did. :) Hope to meet you on next EF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version