Eurofurence Information > Feedback

80's Dance at the Eurofurence 21. An Reflection.

(1/7) > >>

Twillight:
I would say: Id was THUNDER!!!!! Yeah!!! :)

It was wonderful that I could be there with my Vinylis. Rather, it was an honor for me to be able to work together with you, gentleman.

And though it may be another 80's Dance are next year, I would be happy to be able to be back with my Vinylis with it.

Kristofferson:
I really liked the 80s dance. You and everyone who was organizing the event did a great job. The only wish I have would be that you should stick to 80s music. I remember that after some time the music was switched to 90s dance music for some time.

However, apart from that it was awesome and it is one event I already look forward to in the next year.

CleanerWolf:
The 80s dance was THE party highlight for me this year! A BIG thanx to everybody who made this possible! I liked the variety of music styles from synthpop to hardrock.
For me this evening was not so much back to the 80s, it was more like back to EF12-15, where the dances gave me intense feelings of being together with a big family.
The only negative thing about the 80s dance was the lighting, the too dense fog at some time and the large space between the dance floor and the DJ desk.

Leophan:
It would surprise me greatly if there is no 80's dance next year xD

Carbine:

--- Quote from: Leophan on 25.08.2015, 21:56:31 ---It would surprise me greatly if there is no 80's dance next year xD

--- End quote ---

I know right? Considering the whole con is goin 80's xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version