Eurofurence Information > Feedback

80's Dance at the Eurofurence 21. An Reflection.

<< < (2/7) > >>

SiranaJHelena:
Maybe all dances will be 80's dances next year with one exception. :D

Twillight:
I hope that I return with my vinyl records to be there.

Luxen:
The Eighties dance was huge fun. Many were hoarse from singing along to all their favourite tunes.

And because the beats were not all that fast, it was both fursuiter- and greymuzzle-friendly ;) You could take break or take it slow every once in a while.

I also appreciated the volume: It was immersive, but not too loud to interact with your friends.

mathew.jeffries:

--- Quote from: Twillight on 25.08.2015, 13:18:55 ---It was wonderful that I could be there with my Vinylis. Rather, it was an honor for me to be able to work together with you, gentleman.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Twillight, it was both fun and honor, and really nice to bring that vinyl back to life!
I hope we get another shot next year, i'll sure be prepared ;)

Also personally, it was really nice to go back to the tunes I grew up with, with some Rock peppered-in, and on a sound system much better than the average 80s boom box ;)

Ralesk:

--- Quote from: Luxen on 26.08.2015, 19:53:32 ---The Eighties dance was huge fun. Many were hoarse from singing along to all their favourite tunes.

And because the beats were not all that fast, it was both fursuiter- and greymuzzle-friendly ;) You could take break or take it slow every once in a while.

I also appreciated the volume: It was immersive, but not too loud to interact with your friends.

--- End quote ---

This!

I appreciated the speed buildup (it got faster as the party went on, maybe started a bit too slow even, but it was good), and definitely appreciated the sound level too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version