Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Daily EF Feedback? (EF21)

<< < (2/4) > >>

mathew.jeffries:
Read the Daily EF .. well.. daily - and really enjoyed it!
As you cannot attend absolutely everything, it was really nice to see what was going on and also enjoyed the cartoons, even if they had borderline-black-humor this time (which I like, but probably doesn't go for everyone).

Now, one article that stood out was the "Endangered Species" one. While I understand Daily EF is mostly keeping people entertained and informed, having one small article that is not "mainstreamed" was definitely nice!

So, thank you for all the work, it really made a difference :)

Schneelocke:
Really liked it. The Daily's perfect for reading while you're having breakfast, catching up on events you may have missed (especially smaller ones), the timetable for the day's useful, and the comics always make me grin. As did Akeela's "Endangered Species" on how unfair it was that fursuiters got preferential access to elevators or that non-suiters couldn't go into the headless lounge -- you almost had me there for a moment! ;D

If I had to suggest one thing, I'd say hire a native English speaker to go over the articles. Some got a bit creative, language-wise.

Oh, and http://daily.eurofurence.org is lagging behind http://www.eurofurence.org/EF21/daily - might be an idea to merge those two pages so you don't have to maintain both.

Jumpy:
The "Jumpy's family" issue* totally made my day, and I wanted to thank you for it so much :)

*Tabalon and me on the back in two separate articles, my niece and my sister's husband on the inside.

Langohr:
The Daily-EF team did a great job, as always.

I escpecially liked the article “Serious about Bringing Joy” and the commentary “Endangered Species” in connection (even if I think Akeela’s criticism was exaggerated). Both covered the relation of fursuiting and furry fandom and the non-identity of the two, but from different angles: Not every furry is a fursuiter, but there are also fursuiters who are no furries.  :)

rajak:
didn´t got any of the newspaper :/ never saw any of the copys^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version