Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF22: Hasn't Dealers den become too small?

(1/3) > >>

RedFoxy:
A lot of customer, a lot of dealers surrounded by customer and other customer that can't reach tables, log queue as usual and dealers that cannot get a seat inside, isn't time to move dealers den in a bigger place?

Santa fox:

--- Quote from: RedFoxy on 23.08.2016, 15:35:57 ---A lot of customer, a lot of dealers surrounded by customer and other customer that can't reach tables, log queue as usual and dealers that cannot get a seat inside, isn't time to move dealers den in a bigger place?

--- End quote ---

I think the official word is that the DD is currently as big as it can be? There simply isn't any other place that can host it at the moment, since everything is used for something. Might be completely wrong, though, but I do know it's been asked before.

Cairyn:
The problem is that there is no larger space that is not already occupied by something else (Art Show, e.g. is also overflowing).

ScrappyTheFox:
It was also stinkin hot in there like OMG i feel sorry for the dealers who had to sit in there the whole day in that desert like heat.
I was able sto stay in there maybe half a minute at most before i needed to go outside/to the bar and cool off.

Carenath:
I do not believe there is a simple workable solution to this issue short of moving rooms. It's a similar problem faced by Anthrocon a few years back where even then they were bursting at the seams until they moved into the larger half of the DLC.

I agree it was quite crowded, it tended to bottleneck near the middle where you have people standing at the tables and others either trying to move past or reach the same tables themselves. Something that needs a bit of thinking about to improve for next year I feel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version