Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback EF22 80's Dance.

<< < (3/3)

Twillight:

--- Quote from: CleanerWolf on 28.08.2016, 23:30:15 ---
--- Quote from: Twillight on 28.08.2016, 11:52:52 ---Ich war mit meinem Part so von ca.1 Uhr 10 bis ich glaube 2 Uhr dran und habe, um mich von den anderen abzusetzen, nicht gemixt und nur pure originale aus den achzigern  von meinen Vinyl Platten gespielt.  Denn in dem Fall bin ich auch Purist wie du!! :)
Und damit einen klaren Gegensatz gemacht, wegen der Abwechslung.  Für die Leute, die diese Mischerei auch nicht so sehr mögen.
Hast du meinen Part gehört? Haben dir die Songs daraus gefallen?

--- End quote ---
Deine Songauswahl war etwas durchwachsen. Du hast offenbar von einigen Songs die "Extended"-Versionen gespielt, das war für den Dance zu lang und eintönig. Mit dem schwülstigen "Tainted Love" hast Du leider den Dancefloor geleert. Zwischendurch mal was zum Kuscheln zu spielen ist kein Problem, solange man danach das Tempo und die Energie wieder erhöht. Beobachte einfach die Menge. Schunkeln die Leute nur gelangweilt hin- und her und warten auf den nächsten Song, verlassen sie vielleicht sogar die Tanzfläche? Dann sollte man halt schnell reagieren und was mit mehr Power auflegen.
Etwas besser wurde es erst ab ca. 2:30, da füllte sich zumindest die Bühne wieder mit Leuten.

--- End quote ---

Tja, manchmal liegt man halt mit der Auswahl daneben.  Sorry.  Ich war froh das ich dieses Jahr mit meinen Platten wieder dabei sein durfte. Ich dachte bei mir, hey so schlecht scheine ich beim ersten Mal nicht gewesen zu sein. :)
Ich habe aber auch Lob für meinen Part bekommen, jetzt grad nicht von Leuten die hier schreiben, aber persönlich.
Wenn es einen weiteren Eighties Dance geben sollte und ich eine weitere Chance bekommen sollte, versuche ich es besser zu machen.
Mehr kann ich zur Zeit nicht sagen.

Da die anderen Dj's  wohl wesentlich besser waren als ich, gebührt das Lob eher ihnen als mir. Den Großteil haben die anderen ja gemacht, ich habe ja nur die Vinyls mitgebracht und für eine kurze Zeit Vinyls aufgelegt.  Alles andere haben die anderen ja gemacht.

Well, sometimes you just located next to the selection. Sorry. I was glad that I with my records could be there again this year. I thought to myself, hey so bad I do not seem to have been the first time. :)
But I also get praise for my part, now do not write the degree of people here, but personally.
If there should be another Eighties Dance and I should get another chance, I will try to do better.
More I can not say at the moment.

Since the other Dj's were probably much better than I, the Praise rather them than me.  I only brought the vinyls and play for an short time vinyls. Everything else the others have done so.

Blue Raptor:
I sadly missed the start because of a panel (and then had to change suit), but whenever I tried around 2 am to 3, the music was either some weird mix that very rarely had a distorted line or tune from an 80s song, and later on had nothing to do with the 80s at all. I found that not good because it is called "The 80s Dance", at a convention themed "Back To The 80s". It should thus, in my opinion, be 80s, period.
(Yes there are enough 80s songs to fill to way more than the entire time, plus I am sure noone minds if you repeat a song after 4 hours.)

But the Big Blue Dance was surprisingly nicley 80s-y at the start with some almost original versions that we all got to sing along to for that! :)

Twillight:

--- Quote from: Blue Raptor on 30.08.2016, 20:00:10 ---I sadly missed the start because of a panel (and then had to change suit), but whenever I tried around 2 am to 3, the music was either some weird mix that very rarely had a distorted line or tune from an 80s song, and later on had nothing to do with the 80s at all. I found that not good because it is called "The 80s Dance", at a convention themed "Back To The 80s". It should thus, in my opinion, be 80s, period.
(Yes there are enough 80s songs to fill to way more than the entire time, plus I am sure noone minds if you repeat a song after 4 hours.)

But the Big Blue Dance was surprisingly nicley 80s-y at the start with some almost original versions that we all got to sing along to for that! :)

--- End quote ---

Do you think that songs like: "ICE IN THE SUNSHINE", "TAINTED LOVE" or "BEAT DIS" have nothing to do with the Eighties? I play only pure originals from the Eighties.  Trust me!!!

Which 80'is Dance were you? Of course we also had songs like "GHOSTBUSTERS" and so on.

Blue Raptor:

--- Quote from: Twillight on 30.08.2016, 20:59:03 ---
--- Quote from: Blue Raptor on 30.08.2016, 20:00:10 ---I sadly missed the start because of a panel (and then had to change suit), but whenever I tried around 2 am to 3, the music was either some weird mix that very rarely had a distorted line or tune from an 80s song, and later on had nothing to do with the 80s at all. I found that not good because it is called "The 80s Dance", at a convention themed "Back To The 80s". It should thus, in my opinion, be 80s, period.

--- End quote ---

Do you think that songs like: "ICE IN THE SUNSHINE", "TAINTED LOVE" or "BEAT DIS" have nothing to do with the Eighties? I play only pure originals from the Eighties.  Trust me!!!

Which 80'is Dance were you? Of course we also had songs like "GHOSTBUSTERS" and so on.

--- End quote ---
Like I wrote, I am not talking about the first 3 or 4 hours, where I heard from others that it had that which what you write about.

Twillight:

--- Quote from: Blue Raptor on 30.08.2016, 23:11:38 ---
--- Quote from: Twillight on 30.08.2016, 20:59:03 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Like I wrote, I am not talking about the first 3 or 4 hours, where I heard from others that it had that which what you write about.

--- End quote ---

Oh okey. Than sorry.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version