Eurofurence Information > Questions & Answers

Room Booking procedure for 2019

<< < (5/6) > >>

Silverine:
Some times at other conventions I have been to other events are also being run at the same time and helping out at other cons myself.* Unfortunately hotels can have last minute decisions that are not always in the Cons best interest as they have their own interests at heart. I don't know what the cause is as I don't yet help out at EF but there has to be a real reason behind this recent development.   

edited the missed period.

LeonTheOriginal:
Doing some calculations, I noticed, that the double room for 3 is more expensive per person than a regular double room (60 vs. 65 €). It seems that this was also the case last year.
For me, that doesn't seem very comprehensible as "normally" a double room for 3 is cheaper per person since you have less space and comfort.
Does someone have an explanation for that?

Dhary Montecore:

--- Quote from: LeonTheOriginal on 18.01.2019, 19:57:41 ---Doing some calculations, I noticed, that the double room for 3 is more expensive per person than a regular double room (60 vs. 65 €). It seems that this was also the case last year.
For me, that doesn't seem very comprehensible as "normally" a double room for 3 is cheaper per person since you have less space and comfort.
Does someone have an explanation for that?

--- End quote ---

There is and a very easy one at that: Less space applies to the house keeping just as much as it does to the guest. The amount of cleaning necessary is significantly higher than with two people in the room and less space only makes things worse.

NightHawk:
Next time: Don't list rooms we "normal peasants" won't be able to book anyway. :/

Suicune:
Page ded, but hey, thre forum is back alive :>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version