Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred  (Read 41879 times)

K9Primate

Re: this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred
« Reply #30 on: 04.03.2007, 16:03:43 »

I'm very sorry that you felt you're being offended in any way Jager, if you put it in its context it's really quite harmless.
However I did not provide that context, my fault off automatically assuming people know about that story.
I hope I did not hurt your feelings too much, :-[ I'm really not out to create enemies here.

In fact, from all of the Americans I came across at EF I did not find any of them unpleasant or rude or anything.
Actually most were nice to be around with.
And the fact that some even take the trouble to learn some German, (I imagine a language quite foreign to most Americans) can only be seen as exemplary.

Here is a probably much less offensive quote from Uncle Kage "meine Lederhosen brennen"
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

somewolf

« Reply #31 on: 04.03.2007, 21:13:34 »

just try to avoid me and everthing will be fine  ;-)

i realy thought the " ;-) "  will do the job   ... sry

and of course i realy enjoy talking to everfur from any country  at EF,
you are invited to meet me ...... and bring earplugs for protection *G*

*wag*
just
somewolf

vegivamp

« Reply #32 on: 05.03.2007, 12:59:29 »

How wonderful it is to have a sense of humour.

How sorry I feel for the organisers, having to constantly worry about the people who have none.

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #33 on: 06.03.2007, 05:15:37 »

Well forgive me going off like I did, I try not do things like that but stress and other problems had me a little pissed. Sorry about the post as the cussing was uncalled for, For the most part I am easy going but I do have a rough temper sometimes.
Yeah I light my own farts and your point is?

somewolf

« Reply #34 on: 06.03.2007, 20:05:07 »

Jager:  i'll see you at the bar for a drink of your choice :-)

just
somewolf

Tungro

• Otters Everywhere!
    • The Otterholt
« Reply #35 on: 06.03.2007, 22:07:02 »

• Germany
  • United Kingdom
  • USA
  • The Netherlands
  • Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Finland
  • France
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Canada
  • Belgium
  • Sweden
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • Poland
  • Australia
  • Norway
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Estland
  • Greece

(List is sorted by number of attendees per country.)

Wow... I never realised this and am somewhat surprised!

(notserious)Perhaps EF should be held in the UK or the USA next time(/notserious) ;)
--
Head of Registration for ConFuzzled
(though my opinions are my own!)

~7~CyanFOX~7~

« Reply #36 on: 06.03.2007, 22:33:55 »

if it was held in U S and A i'd have no incentive to attend... and no justification for a "business vacation"  being in a foreign land makes it very novel and exciting to me, also alot of the furs that come to this con cannot afford the trip to america, i've asked a lot of them and that's the reason why many european furs have not been to AnthroCon and the like which makes me very sad...

Now, being in UK :3 still, may be difficult for those euro furs that have trouble making it to U S and A but... I've got family in London :3

• Germany
  • United Kingdom
  • USA
  • The Netherlands
  • Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Finland
  • France
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Canada
  • Belgium
  • Sweden
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • Poland
  • Australia
  • Norway
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Estland
  • Greece

(List is sorted by number of attendees per country.)

Wow... I never realised this and am somewhat surprised!

(notserious)Perhaps EF should be held in the UK or the USA next time(/notserious) ;)

Tallyhawk

« Reply #37 on: 07.03.2007, 01:43:14 »

I was a little nervous about my frist con and I am a little about this one, The reason for me is this will be the frist time I have been to europe.
My first EF was also my first trip to Europe so I was a bit nervous.  Must not have been too bad 'cause I went back the next year and I'm coming again this year.  Everyone I met in Germany was friendly and polite.  Many Germans spoke better English than I, especially when dealing with airport and train station personnel.  What little German I remembered from high school (from which I graduated before many of EF's attendees were even born) was enough to get me by.  So, relax.  I predict you will have a blast.

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #38 on: 07.03.2007, 02:12:28 »

Well I hope so, I hope I can sell some stuff too and maybe take a few orders for projects.

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #39 on: 07.03.2007, 10:57:33 »

Well I hope so, I hope I can sell some stuff too and maybe take a few orders for projects.
What kind of stuff do you sell?

Well, if EF would be held in USA it couldn't really be called "Eurofurence" anymore, could it?
And since our friends from UK quite often associate themselves with the US instead of mainland europe... or wait, was it that they just can't organize? oh, no, now I have it: Germany is somewhat in the middle of the current attendees, geographically, the main orga are mostly Germans, and there hasn't been much feedback on non-german con locations in the last years when Cheetah asked for it openly. I'm sure theer is a FAQ for this, somewhere.

*purrrr*

~7~CyanFOX~7~

« Reply #40 on: 07.03.2007, 11:15:19 »

and as i originally stated, if it was located in USA i would have no incentive to attend x.x

What kind of stuff do you sell?

Well, if EF would be held in USA it couldn't really be called "Eurofurence" anymore, could it?
And since our friends from UK quite often associate themselves with the US instead of mainland europe... or wait, was it that they just can't organize? oh, no, now I have it: Germany is somewhat in the middle of the current attendees, geographically, the main orga are mostly Germans, and there hasn't been much feedback on non-german con locations in the last years when Cheetah asked for it openly. I'm sure theer is a FAQ for this, somewhere.

*purrrr*

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #41 on: 08.03.2007, 04:59:21 »

What kind of stuff do you sell
At cons it's usely doo rags, dog tags and furry art made from punched tin or steel.
Most of my order stuff is army surplus, Custom knives, stars and firearms. I will also be recruiting members for the group Furs For Freedoms and takeing uniform orders.

~7~CyanFOX~7~

« Reply #42 on: 08.03.2007, 12:12:35 »

what would the "do rags" be made out of and what would they look like?

What kind of stuff do you sell
At cons it's usely doo rags, dog tags and furry art made from punched tin or steel.
Most of my order stuff is army surplus, Custom knives, stars and firearms. I will also be recruiting members for the group Furs For Freedoms and takeing uniform orders.

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #43 on: 09.03.2007, 02:11:03 »

Well they are made from cotton brodcloth, I have over 1000 diffrent flavors to suit any taste and A pic of a few of my best sellers. This one is special as it's signed by the band drowingpool

The POW MIA Rag,

and my rags at Oklacon 06 the cow, Vietnam(On my head) and fox are my rags
« Last Edit: 09.03.2007, 02:13:50 by Jager »

Xevian

• erm.. *RAWR*
    • Xevian
« Reply #44 on: 13.03.2007, 18:20:35 »

This'll be my first EF, I did FC this year as my first con, went on my own, all turned out okay, kept myself to myself, but did meet a few good people, you won't catch me at any of the dances/parties though, unless i'm literately dragged in :p

I'm pretty sure there will be one or two people i've met before there, but no idea if they'll remember me :p The last London Fur meet I went too was about this time last year! FC was my first time with my suit* in public, but went okay, felt good to have a tail all the time ;)

*okay, So I only had a head a tail for FC but hope to have more done by the time EF comes around, at least paws :p felt a bit silly with my mits jammed in my pockets :p
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up