Eurofurence Community > Artists Forum

newbie advice..

(1/3) > >>

agrajag_fur:
This will be my third EF but it will be the first time I have exhibited in the Art Show. Can anyone offer any friendly advice? I am hanging one picture only - some thing markedly different from other artists work I have seen in the shows.

I've read the instructions and created my bid sheet. I wa just wondering if there is anything else I should be considering or aware of.

regards

Aggy

Blue_Panther:

--- Quote from: agrajag_fur on 18.08.2008, 11:24:06 ---I've read the instructions and created my bid sheet. I wa just wondering if there is anything else I should be considering or aware of.

--- End quote ---

Well, if you have gone by the Instructions on the page and have your bid sheet ready, then you are fine to go. Or is there anything specific you are unsure about?

TbW

agrajag_fur:
No nothing specific really.

Cookie:
Just a quick question (i don't want to create a new subject just for this):

I don't have access to a printer... will it be possible to print them at EF? (Didn't had this problem last year, but i don't work at the same job anymore, and access to printers are strictly for professional purposes... Could get fired if i use them..)

Tekumseh:
I can't speak for EF orga - but this is a typical job for a copy shop, isn't it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version