Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EF-goer who had a crash on sunday?  (Read 14162 times)

Barney

• My Livejournal
Re: EF-goer who had a crash on sunday?
« Reply #15 on: 03.09.2008, 12:18:41 »

Thanks for everyones concern, here are a few reactions to the forum to clear things up:

Lokosicek:

Barney, I noticed they were taking you to hospital on the Sunday evening, but nobody knew what happened to you. Both me and Spike/Altrus were so worried, and Duke was nowhere to be found too. Later on Monday we were told you returned from hospital and already departed. At least the fact you are writing here shows you are OK now. Thanks be the God for that.

I had a severe astma attack on top of what they found out in the hospital was a beginning bronchitis. Caused a lot of panic in me bad enough to need an ambulanceride to the hospital.

AkiFox:

Lokosicek: If i'm not mistaken Barney had an athma attack... at least that was mentioned on the radio...
barney, aren't you the suiter with the freddy kruger knives on your paws ?

See last answer.

CodeCat:

Nah, Barney was the really tall one. Like 2.10 m-and-more-tall. I think he might have been wearing a brown Barney the Dinosaur suit too, but I'm not sure.

Yes, I'm the tallest guy around but no, I've got a home made husky suit. Strange enough: I wouldn't be able to fit into the dinosaur suit.

Lokosicek:

I heard a lots of theories what may have been a cause of Barneys transfer to hospital. First was a mild heart attack, second was astma (confirmed by you), and third an severe case of overheating.

My heart is still okay fortunately, the heat stroke I almost had a day earlier (thank God for showers). Although it might have contributed to it. Guess we'll never know.

Token:

I can confirm that Barney is up again =) Just after such an evening he needed some propper sleep.

Yep, thanks for picking me up buddy.

Well, Yesterday I went to see my own doctor and he told me I have a bronchitis, an ear infection and sinusitis. So won't go anywhere for a while.
« Last Edit: 04.09.2008, 12:44:20 by Barney »
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Thygrrr

• Snarf!
« Reply #16 on: 04.09.2008, 00:43:06 »

Canus and Mbili had a nasty crash (fortunately, no severe injuries, but a totaled car) one day after the con.
Thygrrr Darkfurre

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #17 on: 04.09.2008, 12:07:43 »

Yup I heard. Thanks be the God they are OK.
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

CodeCat

• The Flying Dutchfur
« Reply #18 on: 04.09.2008, 12:36:01 »

So then who was in the crash I saw? I'm a bit confused now.
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up