Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am sorry  (Read 4577 times)

Grovajl

• fennecy ^^; born to be snuggled
I am sorry
« on: 25.08.2009, 21:13:03 »

My cat destroyed my fursuit paws (had them on my wardrobe and she managed to get there somehow) and I cannot make new ones just in 7 hours with no materials so I will not use my suit because of that. It makes me feel really angry and sad. I wanted to enjoy the EF with my suit but nevermind I will try to enjoy it without.
MURR! *giggle* this cuddly beast is always ready for some fun :3

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com
Re: I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: 26.08.2009, 15:20:53 »

I think you should bring it anyway.  There may be materials and time at the convention that will allow you to rebuild the paws.

Aurelia

Re: I am sorry
« Reply #2 on: 31.08.2009, 16:01:29 »

Bit of a late reply (but thought I'd add something in case the same happened to anyone else next year), we had 4 people in our room and 2 of them were finishing off fur suits upon arriving at the con.  One had a LOT more to do than the other but the point I wanted to make was just reiterating Onkel Kage really - there would be time to either fix up, or craft new paws so that you can wear the suit you love :)

If needed, there would always be a bunch of furs around willing to pitch in and get them done really quickly I'm sure! ...like the rest of us did to help the roommates :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up