Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New prices - discussion thread  (Read 41794 times)

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Re: New prices - discussion thread
« Reply #45 on: 15.01.2010, 13:01:11 »

It isn't ironic at all :)

We had the exact same situation when we moved to the Ringberg Hotel
People were screamimg "You will never fill that up, they will all stay at home"

And basically we filled it up within the first year.

I think its worse to have a waiting list and people who have to stay out than paying a little more and having enough space for everyone.

And we had the same discission when we moved to Nürnberg too.........

True enough, it's just a big misfortune that above the expected increase in price there is also the tax law issue price increase :/

BHO

« Reply #46 on: 16.01.2010, 09:26:58 »

Hey there, I got one... no two, questions and I hope this is the right place to ask.

Last year the additional options such as Early arrival or the dog permit asf. applied only to those who stayed in the hotel. Is this still the case or has something changed in that matter as well? Just asking because we found an alternate location to stay in and would like to have our calculations firm and solid. :)

Also, how much time will we have to pay the confee this year? Will it be two weeks again or a bit more?

I apologize if somebody may have asked those questions already. In this case I overread them.
And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

SouthPaw

« Reply #47 on: 16.01.2010, 11:23:39 »

Hey there, I got one... no two, questions and I hope this is the right place to ask.

Last year the additional options such as Early arrival or the dog permit asf. applied only to those who stayed in the hotel. Is this still the case or has something changed in that matter as well? Just asking because we found an alternate location to stay in and would like to have our calculations firm and solid. :)

Early arrival and late departure, as mentioned by Jumpy in this post on the Q&A board, only applies if you're staying at the convention hotel.

Similarly, I believe the "Dog Permit" partially covers the additional cost of cleaning the hotel room, so would be a matter between you and where you're staying (assuming they allow dogs, other than guide dogs). No doubt someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Cheers,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

BHO

« Reply #48 on: 16.01.2010, 13:47:27 »

Early arrival and late departure, as mentioned by Jumpy in this post on the Q&A board, only applies if you're staying at the convention hotel.

*hides in shame* Sorry for not checking that one out, but thank you for claryfying. Our place allows dogs, so I guess we're not affected by the extra fee, which is very helpful. Thanks. :)
And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
« Reply #49 on: 16.01.2010, 21:31:11 »

Also, how much time will we have to pay the confee this year? Will it be two weeks again or a bit more?

That will not change. Once your registration is accepted and you have received the payment details via mail, you have two weeks to pay (plus a few days we allow for the transfer).
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #50 on: 18.01.2010, 19:23:00 »

That will not change. Once your registration is accepted and you have received the payment details via mail, you have two weeks to pay (plus a few days we allow for the transfer).
Any options for this year for paying in installments? Or do we have to pay the full amount within 2 weeks of registration?

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #51 on: 19.01.2010, 20:46:58 »

Any options for this year for paying in installments? Or do we have to pay the full amount within 2 weeks of registration?

Sorry, you don't need to ask this again here, don't you? I thought we already talked about it.

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
« Reply #52 on: 19.01.2010, 23:21:02 »

Mommy, mommy, can I have a cookie?

No! We'll have lunch soon.

Daddy, daddy, can I have a cookie?

;)
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)

Jym

• Orange and soft
« Reply #53 on: 22.01.2010, 01:10:24 »

So, just to clarify, because I've not seen it said outright anywhere, no triple rooms? At all?

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #54 on: 25.01.2010, 16:52:57 »

Sorry, you don't need to ask this again here, don't you? I thought we already talked about it.
Yeah sorry, my mistake :). I forgot I asked you the same question. When I asked you I did it for 2 other people :P. But now I might need it for myself xD. But we will see. I know the options now :). Thanks!

drayygon

• The UK communities militant dragon
« Reply #55 on: 08.02.2010, 12:26:18 »

Question, there is no mention of a PayPal charge, what will that be this year?

SouthPaw

« Reply #56 on: 08.02.2010, 13:05:42 »

Not an official answer, but PayPal's standard cross-border rate is berween 1,9% + €0,35 and 3,9% + €0,35, so I'd hazard a guess that it'll be somewhere around the €10 to €15 mark.

Cheers,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #57 on: 08.02.2010, 13:37:44 »

Not an official answer, but PayPal's standard cross-border rate is berween 1,9% + €0,35 and 3,9% + €0,35, so I'd hazard a guess that it'll be somewhere around the €10 to €15 mark.

Cheers,

Southie

It will be 10 Euro per Registration this year.

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #58 on: 24.02.2010, 12:38:28 »

So, just to clarify, because I've not seen it said outright anywhere, no triple rooms? At all?

As stated somewhere in this forum (I'm too lazy to search for the thread atm): write an email to reg@eurofurence.org - its is available for a limitted amount only, so its not a standard option.
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

leopard

« Reply #59 on: 13.03.2010, 19:30:38 »

Hmm, I think price is still fine.
never been con's earlier so cant compare for those, but 350€ and Ill get con fee + room for 6? nights (shared tho.) and hotel seems to be ok quality.
At finland small room at small town cost easily 500€ for 2 persons & 2 night, whiskey glass in same hotel 9€ and beer 6,50€ :)

Tho, some "1 star" hotel would fit for me as well, never would know what you find in your room in those :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up