Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 170832 times)

Fawks Beaumont

Re: Alcohol
« Reply #60 on: 21.03.2007, 11:17:30 »

Yup, and if you mix it with Red Bull, you have the energy to go all night... Until you get bored and start a whiskey drinking contest at an Irish Pub... I kinda remember that night.

KennoFox

« Reply #61 on: 21.03.2007, 17:18:07 »

i've had a drink made by Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell Abbott (R.I.P.)

- Jagermeister
- Jack Daniels
- Wild Turkey
- Splash of coke

One will get you drunk, its called A BLACK TOOTH GRIN, after the lyric from a Megadeth track called Sweating Bullets.... Isn't learning fun ^^

whitewulfe

« Reply #62 on: 21.03.2007, 19:45:30 »

Yup, and if you mix it with Red Bull, you have the energy to go all night... Until you get bored and start a whiskey drinking contest at an Irish Pub... I kinda remember that night.

It was sort of like a jager bomb, but with something tastier - Rockstar Juiced.  More caffeine, more taste, same price (actually, they're always on sale 2/$5, as opposed to $3 a can for Jag ^_^)...  And they were taken about 20 mins apart...  As for whiskey, I'll never touch the stuff as I'm allergic to it (which sucks, because I want to try J.D. sometime)

i've had a drink made by Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell Abbott (R.I.P.)

- Jagermeister
- Jack Daniels
- Wild Turkey
- Splash of coke

One will get you drunk, its called A BLACK TOOTH GRIN, after the lyric from a Megadeth track called Sweating Bullets.... Isn't learning fun ^^

As much as I'm embarassed to say it, one jagermeister will do in me right now....  Although by the time EF swings around, I'll be able to probably down half a dozen jag's, because I'll be drinking that stuff every week now (Sal's on 17th here in Calgary has a breaks/garage/jungle night, and the "cover" is $5 per person in drinks - coincidentally enough, a red bull is $5. ^_^).  That walk home last night was even more fun than going home from Noisia back in December complete baked (not even of my own will, there was a huge cloud of smoke in the community hall, lol)....
« Last Edit: 21.03.2007, 19:48:20 by whitewulfe »

Num8

• Coffee ?
    • Num8's gallery :3
« Reply #63 on: 26.03.2007, 10:39:53 »

Jager, absinth, white wine, red wine, coffee and milk ! mmm tasty :9

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: 26.03.2007, 12:03:22 »

Jager, absinth, white wine, red wine, coffee and milk !

What's the name of that cocktail? "The Trans-Sylvanian Puke Bomb"?
yours,

Cheetah

whitewulfe

« Reply #65 on: 27.03.2007, 11:40:05 »

Jager, absinth, white wine, red wine, coffee and milk ! mmm tasty :9

#Eerrrrffff, wine....  Sooo not my thing....  Oh wait, that's fresh out of the....  fancey bottle thingies that dad brewed stuff in, while it was being filtered before going into bottles....  But I dunno, coffee doesn't sound too great in a mix imo...  Looks like it would be a bit of a painful mix though....

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #66 on: 27.03.2007, 16:06:56 »

Yeah, I agree... but, I am always willing to try something once.  Mind you, that would have to be an opener right there, because everything begins to taste better after a few, and I don't want to try that and be like, OMG! It's amazing, and then recommend it to someone.  I get strange enough looks on some of my combinations.

CodeCat

• The Flying Dutchfur
« Reply #67 on: 27.03.2007, 16:17:33 »

I get sick from alcohol, and I don't really like the stuff anyway. So I'll be sticking with fizzy drinks. ^^
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

whitewulfe

« Reply #68 on: 28.03.2007, 23:13:00 »

Yeah, I agree... but, I am always willing to try something once.  Mind you, that would have to be an opener right there, because everything begins to taste better after a few, and I don't want to try that and be like, OMG! It's amazing, and then recommend it to someone.  I get strange enough looks on some of my combinations.

I blame the Jagermeister for enabling me to down half a can of Canadian, gawd that stuff's harsh and weird tasting. ^_^

FoxMcCloud

« Reply #69 on: 02.04.2007, 19:12:24 »

The only EF I drank something worth of calling it alcohol and it was the mead in the sponsors lounge (aaah... the good old time...) :).

I never had any problems socializing though. And The only EF I was not attending since then was EF 11.

So... hey... I would be a person who is happy about people that are not drunk.

Last EF some drunk person stumbled and fell on my leg, bending it sideways (OUCH!) oh and another drunk person shouted so loud into the ear of a lioness that she got a trauma (more OUCH!).

That is why I like a convention with not so much alcohol.

KennoFox

« Reply #70 on: 05.04.2007, 12:20:52 »

I'm going to control my drinking at EF. i'm not a problem when drunk anyway, I'm not violent, sad or puking. I'm pretty much the same, i only cause mayhem when i have gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of the top, which is very rare.

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!
« Reply #71 on: 28.05.2007, 20:07:42 »

Even if i am 17, i enjoy alcohol, though not much. I drink for the taste not to get drunk, even though it's a fun experience and it's most likely to happen. Czech beer is the best!
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #72 on: 28.05.2007, 20:27:48 »

Even if i am 17, i enjoy alcohol, though not much. I drink for the taste not to get drunk, even though it's a fun experience and it's most likely to happen. Czech beer is the best!

WOW  ;D

and what brand do you like most? I drink Gambrinus or Pilsen mostly, but I maintain a strict policy "only one" wherever I go. I have a low activity of alcoholdehydrogenasis (an enzyme which breaks down alcohol molecules) so even two beer are enough to get me very drunk (same thing happens to Innuits and Australian Aborigineese)  8)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!
« Reply #73 on: 30.05.2007, 07:46:10 »

WOW  ;D

and what brand do you like most? I drink Gambrinus or Pilsen mostly, but I maintain a strict policy "only one" wherever I go. I have a low activity of alcoholdehydrogenasis (an enzyme which breaks down alcohol molecules) so even two beer are enough to get me very drunk (same thing happens to Innuits and Australian Aborigineese)  8)

PilsnerUrquell(think that's Czech)is great. But Staropramen, what a beauty! Freaking love that beer! Staropramen Granat. Damn why can't we have that beer here.... damn, i wanna move to Czech lol
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #74 on: 30.05.2007, 13:46:33 »

PilsnerUrquell(think that's Czech)is great. But Staropramen, what a beauty! Freaking love that beer! Staropramen Granat. Damn why can't we have that beer here.... damn, i wanna move to Czech lol

Dont do it ;D Our government has gone absolutely crazy...

Yup Staropramen is good too, but I dont get to drink it very often.
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up