Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 170848 times)

Recherei

Re: Alcohol
« Reply #105 on: 17.06.2007, 13:27:26 »

I suppose that explains why it's in German. 

So here's the idea.  For every new post in this topic, everyone takes a shot!

KryoMouse

« Reply #106 on: 18.06.2007, 03:28:44 »

Its a study about british teenagers, who are not able to handle alcohol anymore.

You mean they could at some point? O.O

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #107 on: 18.06.2007, 03:35:57 »

Its a study about british teenagers, who are not able to handle alcohol anymore.

You mean they could at some point? O.O

Good point KryoMouse  8)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #108 on: 23.06.2007, 01:30:02 »

Speaking of which... How many beers you think you can handle? (I think I already asked this question here before) Me only 3 top, as I have a low activity of alcoholdehydrogenasis (an enzyme which breaks down the ethanol molecules, Im like innuits, or australian aborigineese). It takes just one beer to get me drunk, two to get me serious trouble and third one to get me asleep under the table.  ;D

Someone spoke about an absynth here... well i had it only once... 80 percent one, and I think if anyone would light a match in front of me at that time, I would resemble a true fire-breathing dragon :)

Nightfox

• Vice Chairman
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #109 on: 23.06.2007, 10:25:13 »

What sense does it make to know how many beers you can stand?

I really recommend to not try this out at eurofurence, this will cause a lot of problems for the one who tryes.

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #110 on: 23.06.2007, 11:40:33 »

What sense does it make to know how many beers you can stand?

I really recommend to not try this out at eurofurence, this will cause a lot of problems for the one who tryes.

Dont worry NightFox, I will not drink at all at EF. I want to enjoy it fully without alcohol clouding my mind.

But this IS a topic about alcohol, is it not?

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #111 on: 23.06.2007, 13:22:27 »

Someone spoke about an absynth here... well i had it only once... 80 percent one, and I think if anyone would light a match in front of me at that time, I would resemble a true fire-breathing dragon :)
I'd recommend leaving fire-breathing to us dragons. Fur just burns so easily... :)

*purrrr*

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #112 on: 23.06.2007, 14:00:12 »

I'd recommend leaving fire-breathing to us dragons. Fur just burns so easily... :)

*purrrr*

You are right, no fire-breathing while in a fursuit  ;) I would not want to reseble FireFox (or a FireWolf  ;D ;D ;D )

NightFox: "What sense does it make to know how many beers you can stand?"

I think it is important to know, when should one stop drinking. It is even more important for those, who drink alcohol only about 3-4 times in a whole year (like me for example).

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
« Reply #113 on: 23.06.2007, 23:15:36 »

I think it is important to know, when should one stop drinking. It is even more important for those, who drink alcohol only about 3-4 times in a whole year (like me for example).

You know you've had enough when you're talking rubbish.

So apparently your alcohol tolerance is low enough to get drunk from your own aftershave.
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider
« Reply #114 on: 24.06.2007, 19:40:17 »

Well, I haven't been able to find out how much I can stand and I don't want to. I've won two times against a colleege back in my pizzadelivery days and he could stand many shots of wodka. And still I could walk straight with eyes closed. So it is much. But well, since I'm driving a lot on my motorcycle and still in my first two years of my driverslicence class A (motorcycles >125ccm) I don't want to get cought and do it again. And of course I don't want to miss more parts of EF than needed.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

whitewulfe

« Reply #115 on: 25.06.2007, 01:43:49 »

*purrrr*

Not to mention the smell burning fur causes. :p

Num8

• Coffee ?
    • Num8's gallery :3
« Reply #116 on: 10.08.2007, 23:33:11 »

Jager, absinth, white wine, red wine, coffee and milk !

What's the name of that cocktail? "The Trans-Sylvanian Puke Bomb"?

heh neat name !

Because thats the fun with drinking, anyone with abit of knowledge can make a new special drink that wont make you go blind

Kenno, I was talking about INTENTIONALLY BAD drinks, like using "alcohol powder" or "nuclear waste" and then bragging about how fast it turns you into a babbling puking idiot. Like, what half of this thread is about :) I find it rather immature.

this is not a bad drink, it doesn't make you sick, and it's soft in tast and for brain, would more be like for chilling :)
and it's inspired by a common drink here called "grolle" which is hot coffee, some very pure alcohol of fruit (apple or this sort of fruit) and orange zest then warm it up, wonderfull :)
and no it's not strong cause it's warmed up so strong alcohol goes away

but thanks for thename, gonna register it as "Trans-Sylvanian Puke Bomb

Yeah, I agree... but, I am always willing to try something once.  Mind you, that would have to be an opener right there, because everything begins to taste better after a few, and I don't want to try that and be like, OMG! It's amazing, and then recommend it to someone.  I get strange enough looks on some of my combinations.

My mixe looks really weird on view and smell, but is infact instant goodness :)

Speaking of which... How many beers you think you can handle? (I think I already asked this question here before) Me only 3 top, as I have a low activity of alcoholdehydrogenasis (an enzyme which breaks down the ethanol molecules, Im like innuits, or australian aborigineese). It takes just one beer to get me drunk, two to get me serious trouble and third one to get me asleep under the table.  ;D

I did spoke about absinth, and I'll say "DON'T DRINK IT IF YOU'RE NOT USED TOO" cause you can just pass out in a record time (45minute after a single shot like a jagger glasse) :)

and about the beer, I get drunk at about the 4 to 6th, and dunno how much I can handle, but a lots :)

Tallyhawk

« Reply #117 on: 19.08.2007, 03:23:17 »

You know you have had enough when American beer starts to taste good.   :D

whitewulfe

« Reply #118 on: 19.08.2007, 21:57:42 »

Ouch, yeah, I'd say that's getting to the point of having a few too many...  I like Scottish beer the most it seems o_O  Although nothing beats a good Labatt Blue (or four) with a friend and then playing Company of Heroes or battlefield 2142 ^_^

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #119 on: 21.08.2007, 05:44:30 »

You know you have had enough when the dutch beer Heineken starts to taste good :D... I prefer Diekirch myself, but I doubt they have that in Suhl...
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up