Eurofurence Information > Questions & Answers

Two persons for one table to convention

(1/2) > >>

shaggy:
Two persons for one table to convention - is it possible?
As I understand - 85 euro I pay for artist tabler at the convention, or not?

And If I'm right, can I use my table with another person? How it should be paid?

And what if one person with me go to the EF now like an artist, just like a guest, should her paid for convention fee? Or just an entrance?

Answer please :(

Dhary Montecore:
If you are talking about a table in the dealersden, then the tables are free as far as I know.

Please direct such questions to the person in charge of the dealersden: Gyroplast. Please send him a mail to: dealers@eurofurence.org

Thank you!

shaggy:
Okay, thank you!

Do you know - can I come to EF without booking rooms? So I need to pay for convention and stage tickets only?

Thank you!

Cheetah:
Yes, that is possible. If you are planning to stay elsewhere (in the nearby youth hostel, for example), simply chose "no room" when registering, and you'll only be billed for the convention itself. Please note it's not legal to stay overnight in anybody else's hotel room at the maritim, though. If anybody gets caught doing that, they're into trouble :)

shaggy:
Thank you for answers!
but I have another question XD If my friend would like to go to EF with us, but she's going not like artists or animator or sth else in the list, should she pay for convention ticket or she should pay only stage ticket 5euro? (And she's not need a table and not go to to art show and other art-stuff)
And should she will be registrated in the EF site?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version