Eurofurence Information > Programming

Could we have an up to date list of panels pinned to this board?

(1/2) > >>

ANTIcarrot:
Could we have an up to date list of panels pinned to this board?

I know that a schedual is impractical for many reasons, but would a simple list be possible? Last year we had three very closely related topics. A list might help to prevent such duplication. Alternatively it might inspire people to fill gaps.

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: ANTIcarrot on 07.06.2012, 23:00:17 ---Could we have an up to date list of panels pinned to this board?

I know that a schedual is impractical for many reasons, but would a simple list be possible? Last year we had three very closely related topics. A list might help to prevent such duplication. Alternatively it might inspire people to fill gaps.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's something we have been planning to do for a couple of years, but nobody in our team currently has the resources to maintain multiple versions of the same timetable, especially if it's a work in progress, and so far we have yet to find a WORKING and MAINTAINED open source scheduling software that allows for easy html exports, enabling us to do all the planning inside a database isntead of the wiki and multiple spreadsheets.

If you would be up for it, you could of course ask Riffuchs and apply for the job. I think Riffuchs would be thankful.

ANTIcarrot:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on 09.06.2012, 02:50:41 ---and so far we have yet to find a WORKING and MAINTAINED open source scheduling software that allows for easy html exports, enabling us to do all the planning inside a database isntead of the wiki and multiple spreadsheets.
--- End quote ---
In that case might I resurect a suggestion I made a few years back: A Eurofurence eV wishlist. ;)

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: ANTIcarrot on 12.06.2012, 02:11:03 ---
--- Quote from: Cheetah on 09.06.2012, 02:50:41 ---and so far we have yet to find a WORKING and MAINTAINED open source scheduling software that allows for easy html exports, enabling us to do all the planning inside a database isntead of the wiki and multiple spreadsheets.
--- End quote ---
In that case might I resurect a suggestion I made a few years back: A Eurofurence eV wishlist. ;)

--- End quote ---

I don't need wishlists. I have enough of those, believe me. I need people who make wishes become reality :)

ANTIcarrot:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on 12.06.2012, 02:25:30 ---I don't need wishlists. I have enough of those, believe me. I need people who make wishes become reality :)

--- End quote ---
But without the former you never find the latter. ;D
I've contacted Riffuchs and asked what he needs. If it's something I can do I've got some time free at the moment. We'll see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version