Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting for EF19  (Read 15868 times)

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
Waiting for EF19
« on: 22.01.2013, 11:13:34 »

My back is hurting me but every second is a new exciting second thinking to EF19 ^^

Mouseclick

• Born to fly
    • My FA
Re: Waiting for EF19
« Reply #1 on: 22.01.2013, 11:46:15 »

Every scale on my body is rising with the thought of how awesome it will be!
I have huge expectations, even though I'm an EF Virgin x3

A. Rakiri

« Reply #2 on: 22.01.2013, 12:27:00 »

Well my first EF was last year and it was an amazing experience :3

I can't wait to go again because i enjoyed myself there....well most of the time, had a few issues but i won't go into that :/

Taggy

• Little Fox
« Reply #3 on: 22.01.2013, 13:20:21 »

I don't even know if I can come. You luky one... :(

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #4 on: 23.01.2013, 18:58:48 »

Waiting is a good thing, if you turn up too early there won't be any fuzz there :)
More is more.

Wild-Wolf

• Aloha
    • Wild-Wolf Online
« Reply #5 on: 23.01.2013, 23:07:14 »

Well my first EF was last year and it was an amazing experience :3

I can't wait to go again because i enjoyed myself there....well most of the time, had a few issues but i won't go into that :/

Who are you going to im"fur"sonate this time? ;) I guess Borat is still burned from last year...  ::)

Garfang

• Furaffinity
« Reply #6 on: 06.06.2013, 14:20:29 »

Every scale on my body is rising with the thought of how awesome it will be!
I have huge expectations, even though I'm an EF Virgin x3

you are not the only one ^_^ i am so excited and its my first EF ! but i don't know what to expect though :3

Lumo

• KittyFox
« Reply #7 on: 07.06.2013, 11:42:45 »

hehe, I cant wait too. Though it is my 4th or 5th EF in a row, this year i am going to break in a new fursuit. It's gonna be awesome!
Miff Miff <3

Pumzie

• yellow kitty
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #8 on: 12.06.2013, 20:27:53 »

hehe, I cant wait too. Though it is my 4th or 5th EF in a row, this year i am going to break in a new fursuit. It's gonna be awesome!
Awesome! I'm looking forward to see it in action :D

I will also debut with my new fursuit on EF19, woop, so excited. <3

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
« Reply #9 on: 13.06.2013, 01:22:48 »

Awesome! I'm looking forward to see it in action :D

I will also debut with my new fursuit on EF19, woop, so excited. <3

Going to make that a flowing "3" to debut in their suit - last year I had my partial, this year I will suit with my otter fullsuit - so I'm equally excited :3

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #10 on: 13.06.2013, 15:23:19 »

This will be my... oh. my. gosh. It will be my 10th EF this year. My debute was back in the good old times of EF X - The Movie! Memory of that con is mostly a colorful blur, but with some treasures - like my talk with Kage in the entrance-area when he ran out of "teeeaaaa". Drunken out of a coffee-cup. So I thought it was the usual "youth-hostel-red-stuff" and brought him some as refill - you should have seen the look on his face *laughs*. Shortly after a friend of him came by (don't remember his name though), took the cup, drank and nearly spit it out - looking at Kage reproachfully... and he just pointed at me...
« Last Edit: 13.06.2013, 15:27:49 by Tekumseh »
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Ziggy_wolf

• Hail Satan
« Reply #11 on: 19.06.2013, 18:27:35 »

Well, this`ll be my third. No dealers den table for me this year, but I`m glad to offer up my space for a feew "old" artists returning to the spotlight and give the new ones a fighthing chance. So I suppose it`ll be somewhere between first years, crazed rampage, and last years sales campaign.
So this year, I`m just gonna chill, and show a noob friend of mine, just how freaking awsome this is.
Alreaddy going to two cons prior to EF this year, so I`m warmed up for the main event.
Now to all you first timers out there: picture Disneyland on acid, it`s kinda like that.

To those who know me: Should you find me, at the dancefloor at five oclock in the morning drunk out of my mind and doing the makarena, please slap me and tell me to go to bed, so I can atleast keep some of my dignity.
I had nothing to do with either the three little pigs or little red riding hood. Honestly I`m a nice guy, who just happens to love pork, and hooded women. It was all a misunderstanding, I swear!

Leophan

« Reply #12 on: 19.06.2013, 20:05:37 »

To those who know me: Should you find me, at the dancefloor at five oclock in the morning drunk out of my mind and doing the makarena, please slap me and tell me to go to bed, so I can atleast keep some of my dignity.

Not a chane, I'll join the dance :D

Fangz

• FangzWuff / T-Fang
« Reply #13 on: 18.07.2013, 08:50:34 »

I'l bring the camera, tho proably wont manage too aim it at that time of day, with booze and all ^^

Lumo

• KittyFox
« Reply #14 on: 18.07.2013, 08:56:47 »

I'l bring the camera, tho proably wont manage too aim it at that time of day, with booze and all ^^

5 in the morning? -3-
Id be so tired but if im up ill probably jump in with a suit on and pose next to ziggy and leo. ^^
Miff Miff <3
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up