Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Return of the Key Chain Chibis (Pre-Order) CLOSED  (Read 9025 times)

BHO

Return of the Key Chain Chibis (Pre-Order) CLOSED
« on: 15.08.2013, 05:43:38 »

It's been a while since I was last able to offer my little key chain fellows, but now it's finally time again! :D

I'll bring the entire sortiment to the con, including some new additions (older recoloured templates as well as completely new ones!) Now is your chance to pre-order your desired motive, before it's potentially sold out at the con (my stocks are sadly limited at the time being). They are 3,50€ per piece!

Whoever is interested is asked to send me a personal message here. Your order will be binding! I will rely on you guys to fetch your pre-ordered key chain ring the first day of the Dealers Den (I will be seated in the smaller Den on the leftside wall). You won't have to pay upfront but upon collecting your item. Also pleeeeease try to pay in coins. XD

I also offer a very limited number of re-colour slots (10 for now, as the time does not allow for more). Those cost 5€ per piece and allow you to modify an already existing template, mainly in colours and a few details in the lineart. Completely new templates will sadly have to wait till after the con. Those slots have to be paid in advance via Paypal.

I will close pre-orders some time Saturday afternoon (European time zone) so I have the rest of the weekend to produce the items. :)

When there are any questions left, please feel free to ask. I will note down everybody here who has made a pre-order so far.

Regular Slots:

Nyx (Guineapig)
DarkKitty (Fennec, Doberman, Bunny Lop)
Zefiro (Dancing Dragon)
Kisu (Black Panther)
The Santa Fox (Red Fox)
Wiebke (Tiger orange)
Jose (Otter)
Wiesel (Tiger white, Black Panther)
Dragony (Dragon lilac)
Ziggy Wolf (Cringer, Badger, Red Fox, Grey Wolf)

Re-Colour Slots:

1. + 2. Joleii (Racoon & Guinea Pig)
3. Fero (Red Fox)
4. + 5. Raklor (Fox, Sergal)
6. Murphy Fox (Red Fox)

P.S. In order for you to have a better idea of how they look like when they're finished, I made this photo of already existing Chibis. The background colours can be changed, if desired. :)

« Last Edit: 18.08.2013, 16:22:04 by BHO »
And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Fero

• Steam-powered Airfox
Re: Return of the Key Chain Chibis (Pre-Order)
« Reply #1 on: 15.08.2013, 10:09:56 »

Hey Bloodi,

I'd like to have a recolor slot as well :) Red Fox with my markings.
Will you still need my references or do you have them available from the last commission?

Now I have two reasons to meet you @ EF ^^

BHO

« Reply #2 on: 15.08.2013, 11:02:18 »

Would you like your glasses on top as well? :)

I think I should still have your refs, but I'll check an holler on furbase later tonight, in case I need them again. ^__^

And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Fero

• Steam-powered Airfox
« Reply #3 on: 15.08.2013, 11:56:38 »

Jepp, with glasses please :) Feel free to drop me a note on FB - I'll check it tomorrow morning the latest!

BHO

« Reply #4 on: 15.08.2013, 18:04:51 »

@Fero: Mööp! I thought I still had them.... xD Would you be so kind as to re-send them? This time I'll keep them for good. *g*

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
« Reply #5 on: 15.08.2013, 20:04:47 »

Daaaamn they're looking adorable - I'll definately come by your table to look at some of those <3

BHO

« Reply #6 on: 16.08.2013, 05:43:18 »

I'd be happy to see you there! ^__^

BHO

« Reply #7 on: 17.08.2013, 10:47:05 »

Sorry for the Double Post. Just announcing that pre-orders will close in roughly 5 hrs from now! :)

BHO

Re: Return of the Key Chain Chibis (Pre-Order) CLOSED
« Reply #8 on: 27.08.2013, 16:42:58 »

I wanted to thank everybody who pre-ordered and picked up their little chibis at the Dealers Den and even stayed for a little chat every once in a while. :D Also thanks a ton for the general positive feedback on my little fellows.

The entire palette of key chain chibis will open up again on FA and Furbase somewhen around beginning of September.

This thread can be closed though. Again, thanks a lot to everybody!
Pages: [1]   Go Up