Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel  (Read 16429 times)

PopsyUnicorn

Re: Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel
« Reply #15 on: 19.03.2015, 11:53:29 »

So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

If your friend has a double room and isn't sharing with anybody yet, yes. Although it would be safer to also put your name on your friend's room in advance so both of you can check in, no mater who arrives first.

If my roommate hasn't been connected to my room reservation, do I just send an e-mail to Estrel, notifying them that *person's name here* will be part of the room residents throughout the con?
Danish furry artists, fursuiter & fursuit maker.
Hello. c:

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #16 on: 19.03.2015, 12:17:45 »

So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

If your friend has a double room and isn't sharing with anybody yet, yes. Although it would be safer to also put your name on your friend's room in advance so both of you can check in, no mater who arrives first.

If my roommate hasn't been connected to my room reservation, do I just send an e-mail to Estrel, notifying them that *person's name here* will be part of the room residents throughout the con?

yes, that should work.

Jorinda

• Press Relations
« Reply #17 on: 20.03.2015, 13:30:48 »

I did that, and they just added him.

PopsyUnicorn

« Reply #18 on: 24.03.2015, 15:54:57 »

Great! Thanks, Loewi & Jorinda.
Danish furry artists, fursuiter & fursuit maker.
Hello. c:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up