Off Topic > General Furry Talk

Getting it wrong: the "what species is this fur?" guessing game

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jorinda:

--- Quote from: Suicune on 01.06.2015, 08:27:28 ---And yeah, I rarely can tell  is someone is a dog, wolf or whatever..

--- End quote ---
Especially with bright unnatural colours it is hard to tell if it's a dog, wolf or coyote. Toony canine in pink and green could be anything.
With a very realistic suit, it is easier.

I got used to "chicken" and "duck". Also, lame jokes about chicks.
On the other hand, there are kids who suddenly shout "Mine! Mine!" and try to stick fries into my beak.  ;D

Rattie:
With big pink ears, visible in-scissors and a long slinky tail, most people gets it right the first time. Otherwise people (almost only non-furries) confuses me with a mouse. And I can live with that XD
Though I am a rat. Rat rat rat. Noms cheese :3

Cheetor:
Has anyone worked out what Sardyuonis , I cant decide between canine, feline or vulpine?

Fineas:

--- Quote from: Cheetor on 06.06.2015, 04:46:51 ---Has anyone worked out what Sardyuon is , I cant decide between canine, feline or vulpine?

--- End quote ---

If I go by specific species, i would say:
Red fox or red panda

He has a long muzzle and bushy tail. So I would definitely say either canine or vulpine.

Ear markings could be from a red fox.
The muzzle markings are more panda then they look like the fox.
Belly markings are more like the fox.

I'm guessing he is a red fox/panda hybrid or creation of his own with inspiration from all over.
I can't site sources, can't find any. So I'm not going to make any absolute guesses.

Rishary:
Actually, according to http://freiheit-strahl.com/furry.act.html he is a feline / canine hybrid :)
(At least according to google translate, I don't read japanese...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version