Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: EF14 Theme Suggestions!  (Read 77645 times)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: EF14 Theme Suggestions!
« Reply #75 on: 17.09.2007, 10:31:00 »

There is no FIA ¬.¬
Yes there is, and I saw at least one FIA member running around the con as well... although he denied it...
http://media-1.furcon.de/Eurofurence/ef13/Barney%20the%20Dog/tn/HPIM1681.JPG look close enough aaaaand... ;D
That is just a distraction, putting FIA-logos on some regular guests and security furs to keep you thinking there would be a FIA, but believe me: that's really just some logos. There is no FIA. I should know.

*purrrr*

KennoFox

« Reply #76 on: 17.09.2007, 10:38:27 »

how about a surfer theme

Shep

• Now TÜV Approved
    • My LJ
« Reply #77 on: 17.09.2007, 19:42:25 »

See my above post ^^
Shep Shepherd, the Good Shepherd ^^

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #78 on: 17.09.2007, 19:47:56 »

Aztec/jungle stuff would be fun too

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #79 on: 17.09.2007, 21:14:02 »

There is no FIA ¬.¬
Yes there is, and I saw at least one FIA member running around the con as well... although he denied it...
http://media-1.furcon.de/Eurofurence/ef13/Barney%20the%20Dog/tn/HPIM1681.JPG look close enough aaaaand... ;D
That is just a distraction, putting FIA-logos on some regular guests and security furs to keep you thinking there would be a FIA, but believe me: that's really just some logos. There is no FIA. I should know.

*purrrr*

*Drops a brick* http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/F.I.A.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

DarkRacoon

« Reply #80 on: 20.09.2007, 22:01:09 »

I am shocked to say the least :O

Zuki

• Go Team Zuki
« Reply #81 on: 24.09.2007, 09:50:04 »

Id love to see a soviet furry theme for EF 14, but im wondering if its something appropriate to have considering the location - I dunno since I dont know how it would be regarded by the former east german contingent of the fandom/non-furry community...any guidance on this?

I think the imagery and so on of soviet propoganda is iconic and mixes extremely well with anthro art, so from that angle it would be awesome!

Gargoyle in da house.

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #82 on: 24.09.2007, 10:57:50 »

Ok, this is just a fluke, but I stumbled across this on Wikipedia, and it ties in so many of the themes that others have posted that I have to put it on here.

On, August 1, 2008, there will be a total solar eclipse that happens.  Although, Europe will only be able to see a partial eclipse, the epicenter of the event will pass through Canada, then across the Arctic Circle, and into Russia.  I am sure there could be a good story written around this little tidbit.

For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_1%2C_2008

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #83 on: 24.09.2007, 15:07:55 »

"In Soviet Russia, con attends you!"
Official Something

TheSonicGod

« Reply #84 on: 25.09.2007, 06:36:50 »

"In Soviet Russia, con attends you!"

Geez, there are too many Soviet jokes...

Nocturne

« Reply #85 on: 25.09.2007, 12:39:12 »

Id love to see a soviet furry theme for EF 14, but im wondering if its something appropriate to have considering the location - I dunno since I dont know how it would be regarded by the former east german contingent of the fandom/non-furry community...any guidance on this?

I think the imagery and so on of soviet propoganda is iconic and mixes extremely well with anthro art, so from that angle it would be awesome!

I doubt that'd be a good idea. A soviet theme is not a good idea, NOT at this location. But did I already mention, that a theme like Golden 20's would be cool?  ;D

Alexfox

« Reply #86 on: 25.09.2007, 15:14:38 »

I doubt that'd be a good idea. A soviet theme is not a good idea, NOT at this location. But did I already mention, that a theme like Golden 20's would be cool?  ;D

A soviet theme would suck, other than the propaganda art, the hotel would have change its décor to be as bland as possible, the restaurant would not be all you can eat more strictly limited bland portions of crap food, SIG's would include "how to build statues of Lenin for beginers" and "The peoples round table". People could only arrive in LADA Rivas and Trabants, and the stage equipment would be shipped in from the Czech republic, we would have to keep cheetah away from anything metal during the stage performances again. Cues for the restaurant, no come to think of it not just the restaurant but anything would be a mile long. Fursuiters in the fursuit game show would all have to be secretly slipped steroids in order to win medals. 2 would be shot on site, not just in the courtyard. Art in the artshow would have to meet the approval of the party, as would material in the dealers den. Fun could be had playing jump the wall and hunt the banana. Finally the security staff would be replaced with the Stasi, who would insure that any fur that misbehaved would not be heard from again.

Yeah a soviet theme would suck like a trip to a gulag. 

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #87 on: 25.09.2007, 15:17:34 »

And besides all I don't see any connection with it to furry as well XD
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Runo

• Pawpet Show
  • Manul (Pallas' Cat)
« Reply #88 on: 25.09.2007, 15:32:50 »

What about a circus/fun fair theme?  :)

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

Alexfox

« Reply #89 on: 25.09.2007, 16:10:37 »

What about a circus/fun fair theme?  :)

Jojo

Feels a little close to what we've just had with the Las Vagas theme (thats just an adult fun fair).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up