Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF 14 Not-so-Horror-Con?  (Read 26202 times)

Nekotorisha

• *mrowl* :3~
Re: EF 14 Not-so-Horror-Con?
« Reply #30 on: 14.01.2008, 15:18:08 »

ya know...this howling thing sounds like fun....maybe plan it in the timetable....shouldn't take long...just somewhere in the evening/night...all furry's who want collect outside/inside to howl at the moon....(or mewl in my case)

i think it's a fun idea.

*huggles*
nekoto

p.s. maybe that way furry's won't go "yiff" when a show starts....that's just annoying.
I slice pizza like no other

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #31 on: 14.01.2008, 15:21:07 »

Sorry, it's going to be a new moon during the con.  Although, that will add to the horror theme a bit.

Fauho

• webvos
« Reply #32 on: 14.01.2008, 15:51:50 »

I think, 700 furrieshowling simultaniously are enough. Though there might be a problem. The woods absorb a big part of the sound.
Er, don't wanna spoil the fun but has anyone any idea what that will do with local wildlife? I mean we would scare the hell out of every fox, deer, squirrel, bird... Just in the time of year that most animals are raising younsters... So maybe not such a great idea.

beanieferret

« Reply #33 on: 14.01.2008, 19:32:04 »

I think, 700 furrieshowling simultaniously are enough. Though there might be a problem. The woods absorb a big part of the sound.
Er, don't wanna spoil the fun but has anyone any idea what that will do with local wildlife? I mean we would scare the hell out of every fox, deer, squirrel, bird... Just in the time of year that most animals are raising younsters... So maybe not such a great idea.

actually, it probably wouldnt phase them at all. Any animals living round there will have gotten used to loud music, odd 'human' noises and the like coming from the hotel anyway.

Sairys

« Reply #34 on: 06.02.2008, 13:26:48 »

ya know...this howling thing sounds like fun....maybe plan it in the timetable....shouldn't take long...just somewhere in the evening/night...all furry's who want collect outside/inside to howl at the moon....(or mewl in my case)

i think it's a fun idea.

*huggles*
nekoto

p.s. maybe that way furry's won't go "yiff" when a show starts....that's just annoying.

I have to agree with nekotorisha a howling event would be fun and eventful for this years con. Should try to squeeze it in after the rave or some time before it. Would get the blood pumping thats for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up