Eurofurence Information > Programming

DDR / Video games room ?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Riffuchs:

--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 09.07.2011, 23:54:17 ---Not gonna stay in the room for the whole evening though. Too much a waste of contime for me.

--- End quote ---

There's no need to stay in the room, sitting around and being bored the whole time.

Gyroplast:
On the other hand, we (= convention staff and security) cannot and will not take any responsibly for stolen, lost or damaged equipment. The room can be locked down when not in use, though.

Riffuchs:
Usually, I communicate the rules for those evening/late night events with the person in charge after she/he contacted me. But mentioning it does no harm.

Saber:
(Again I need to say that my English is not the best but I hope you can understand me)

It would be nice if there is a ddr room again this year. Last year I had the supervising over the room. But I got the feeling last year that there where much less visitors in the ddr room then the year before in Suhl. So I would recommend that we shorten the time.

If no one else is up for doing the supervising I could do it for 2 evenings for maximal 3 hours. Like last year I could bring my ddr pad, projector and sound system again with me. And maybe this time my computer should not do the same shit with the ddr pads again that both pads get the same buttons :(

For example we can do the ddr room on the second and third regular EF day from 21 o’clock until 24 o’clock if this would be okay for you Hrs to bring your pad for this time?

Btw. I am one of this freaking guys called “gamers” too. So if someone is up for some classic games especially slot machine games like Street fighter or Metal Slug just ask me on the con then.

Hrs:
@Saber

Could you bring another pad too ? I'll have my pad during EF anyway, so that's not a problem :)
If you're ok to bring one pad, I wouldn't mind helping setting up the DDR room, but I won't stay in the room during the whole event.
Anyway, I think there will be no problems even if we leave the room empty sometimes. I think we can rely on everybody.

Just let me know.

--- Quote ---On the other hand, we (= convention staff and security) cannot and will not take any responsibly for stolen, lost or damaged equipment. The room can be locked down when not in use, though.

--- End quote ---

natürlich!
But I think that there won't be any problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version